• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

market seems fine so far

KWJHSTq.png

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like BIT.TRIP.FATE came out today, and at a 50% off release discount. Most people probably haven't seen it because of all the Summer Sale stuff going on.
If it were Flux, I would have already bought 5 copies or so (well, not "already", since I can't buy anything until I get home). As it's just Fate, I'm only buying 1.

stufte

Here's another one, enjoy!
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

To the Moon -- MB-B4B260C292B6631D - Taken by Xater

Munin

just read the instructions please.

What would you expect it to mean when it says "copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want"? I would expect it means to highlight the line below that corresponds to the key you want, copy the line, and paste it into the PM.

To be honest I was confused about this as well..and then you don't know whether you did it right or not or if you were just late :/

Salsa

I blame the steam servers for not letting me buy Gunslinger through not letting me sell cards when they were at a high enough price range as to get enough money to buy it

so yeah you owe me gunslinger gaben k thx

qazqaNii

So I just "won" a raffle but when I click on the link it says a problem has been encountered, try again later.

Does this mean the code has been used?

Atruvius

Thinking about picking this up, but I have to be careful. Only $15 to spend this sale. Worth the price?

I don't know. If you like these kind of games, then I guess it might be. I like it. This game really seems like it can suck a lot of time. But I can also see it getting boring after a few playthroughs... If you like Civilization style games then go ahead, but if other genres are closer to your heart then wait for it go lower during the next sales. I played Civ V for 30 hours and then pretty much stopped playing it...

Yes, it's worth the price. But if 15$ is the all you have for these sales I might skip it if I were you. If you don't like this kind of game that is...

Kind of disappointed so far. Most of the games I was hoping would go on sale are, but aren't discounted as much as I thought they would be. I was definitely expecting Fallout 3 or New Vegas GOTY/Ultimate editions to be under $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom