• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I have no idea what this card stuff even is, but it sounds confusing.

Today's sales are meh for me, but I'll finally pick up Hotline Miami.

That feel when Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is finally in my library

www.counterstrikefrance.com-ddr.gif

Kind of disappointed so far. Most of the games I was hoping would go on sale are, but aren't discounted as much as I thought they would be. I was definitely expecting Fallout 3 or New Vegas GOTY/Ultimate editions to be under $10.

Give it time these will be a daily/community/flash for sure

Anustart

No one replied before, so here we go again!

I gave one away to help someone complete a set, but I have:

Burn
Pig

Hotline miami cards, first to quote this gets em.

I don't know. If you like these kind of games, then I guess it might be. I like it. This game really seems like it can suck a lot of time. But I can also see it getting boring after a few playthroughs... If you like Civilization style games then go ahead, but if other genres are closer to your heart then wait for it go lower during the next sales. I played Civ V for 30 hours and then pretty much stopped playing it...

Yes, it's worth the price. But if 15$ is the all you have for these sales I might skip it if I were you...

Interesting. I've got until the end of the day to decide I suppose.

The_Monk

No one replied before, so here we go again!

I gave one away to help someone complete a set, but I have:

Burn
Pig

Hotline miami cards, first to quote this gets em.

Ack. Those are two I don't have but it's okay fellow GAFfer. At this point I just want the Market to let me sell the Mystery Card I have.

Okay, so I'm a complete Steam n00b, can someone explain whats going on in this thread and how I can participate?

On other notes:

Is Last Remnant good?

shandy706

Shoutout and big thanks to Spazo for helping me out on some things on Steam. Also, thanks for the awesome Alan Wake background. I literally knew/know nothing about these cards, backgrounds, and new features.

Much appreciated.

Damn it Steam sale! DAMN IT! It's only the first day and I'm wrestling with myself if I should put some funds into my steam wallet or be a good and sensible person and just not buy any of these games (of which I would play like...one of, maybe. SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI NEXT WEEK ARGH!) I just had to go and watch the quick look for Antichamber, didnt' I?

Parallacs

So for someone that played the entirety of Borderlands 1 alone (I was detoxing from WoW and didn't want to game with anyone) and loving every single second of it, even putting Crawmerax on farm,

Should I get Borderlands 2 if I don't plan on playing with anyone?

Dungeons of Dredmor Complete
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Dyad

is the damage so far

Pulled the trigger on those. I'm sure I'll regret it later when they all come down another dollars or two.

Yondy604

Banned
What should I buy guys!, I am a huge rpg gamer, but I would like anything atm, still thinking what to buy.

I got the last remnant of course.

so far

PhaZZe

Banned
Hotline miami OST is amazing,
i enter in BPM with my DS3 in my couch and i played Hotline miami, amazing

Tomorrow i will continue, stupid biophysics exam.

Xater

Hoping for a great Crusader Kings 2 discount!!

The game and it's DLC have been 75% off a couple of times this year. I am also waiting for that to get at least the Republic expansion. That one looks very interesting.

BTW The game takes some time to get into but then it is like crack.

Mordeccai

So for someone that played the entirety of Borderlands 1 alone (I was detoxing from WoW and didn't want to game with anyone) and loving every single second of it, even putting Crawmerax on farm,

Should I get Borderlands 2 if I don't plan on playing with anyone?

I mean if you went through 1 all alone then hell yeah, buy 2. Its pretty much better in every way. But don't expect the formula to change all that much.

Although I highly recommend finding someone to play it through with, check the OT here on gaf. I've been playing it with a friend and its so much better.

How good is Last Remnant, regardless of the very cheap price? I've always been curious about it.

Well if you are looking for a JRPG to play with missable bosses, material grinding, new game+, bunch of side quests, etc, get this game. It is a steal at this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom