• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaZZe

Banned
So i finally downloaded infinite . have my drink close by and hit play.

naamloos5osnf.png

DarthvaderNOOOOOOOOOO.GIF .

Welcome to steam summer sale

Rubius

Mars looks awesome, but only 33%?

UGH.

Never buy anything that is not in flash sale or in featured sale. It risk to go on sale during the two weeks of the sale. Do not buy anything that is not in a flash sale, community sale or featured sale until the last day.

Having some serious hopes that Dishonored gets the flash, although it'll show up again later if it doesn't. Either way, I plan on being a happy man.

ElFly

Do I buy Infinite now for $30 or wait until it's eventually $5...

Depends on how you feel about getting spoiled on games, cause skyoshock is def something where twists are big part of the story, and as time passes chances you will be spoiled go up.

Game itself is just ok.

UraMallas

ModBot is a script made by Stumpokapow. Basically, you pm the 'user' Modbot with steam cd-keys you want to give away. You can set restrictions on who can and cannot 'win' the games. Then ModBot generates a post with custom codes linked to the steam cd-keys for you to post in this thread. Users who qualify send a PM to modbot with the custom code from your ModBot post. Modbot then determines if that user is eligible for the code. If they are, Modbot sends them the steam cd-key.

Huh. I must be getting old. You lost me at the bolded and going forward. So be it.

Okay, let's give this a shot!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

English Country Tune -- MB-42E3D3D141B33CDD - Taken by Oreoleo
Intrusion 2 -- MB-755CBF9E75ECABE5
Oil Rush -- MB-06416F68F82AD106

Arulan

Do I buy Infinite now for $30 or wait until it's eventually $5...

You're going to be waiting some time for that. It's one of the best games I've played this year, so I would say it's definitely worth it. Also, assuming you've avoided spoilers thus far, the more you wait, the more likely you could accidentally ruin the story for yourself.

donny2112

Steam sales are when I look over the new indie titles released since last time and then wait for the dailies. Lovely time of year. And it comes multiple times a year!!

BosSin

I'm having issues trying to purchase the counter strike complete pack. Keeps giving me server errors when placing the order

Autofokus

Excellent game, great handling. Biggest downfall is the lower player count online.
Did you play it with a racing wheel? I have a Driving Force GT. I'm only interested in SP, so the online stuff doesn't matter for me.

I've heard GRID is better and GRID 2 doesn't have a cockpit view

Hmmmm. I'm _not_ that big cockpit view fan. On the other side, I have GRID 1 but never played it - wanted something new.

bengraven

It's that button that appears when you already bought the game. Don't know what it does either.

I tried that once with the card generator called Tomb Raider Legend and everything went black, the Eidos logo appeared on screen and I screamed, shutting down my PC. I think I broke that game.

Chronoja

people in here seem to prefer Dishonored

I want dishonored because there's a high chance that it's dlc will also receive the discount it gets, and I want to pick up the Knife of Dunwall. On a more altruistic note, it's a great game, more people need to experience it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom