• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tame

spent 2 hours 10 mins trying to purchase 2 game, fuck it, i quit, i'm off to bed.

hopefully Dyad will still be cheap when i wake up

Addnan

Did you play it with a racing wheel? I have a Driving Force GT. I'm only interested in SP, so the online stuff doesn't matter for me.

Hmmmm. I'm _not_ that big cockpit view fan. On the other side, I have GRID 1 but never played it - wanted something new.

I have a DFGT, playing GRID 2 with it feels wrong. Just makes it a lot harder than it needs to be.

SRTtoZ

So I just picked up a Steam wallet code from Gamestop since I have so much credit there. $35 for Skyrim legendary seems like its the best its gonna be for a while. Worth it?

shandy706

Alright, think I'm done for the evening guys. 6pm here...going to head home (I'm in my office) and try out my new games. Enjoy all!

hlhbk

I gotta give props to GAF. Considering how fast this thread is moving I thought it would have brought GAF to its knees.

Ichabod

Banned
I kinda want to pick up Alice Returns but my gut is telling me to wait. There's additional dlc for it anyway right?

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

God dammit valve take my money

Kassu

Banned
Bought Scribblenauts for myself and also gave Hotline Miami as a birthday present to my friend. Hopefully he would at least try to play it this time since last year I gave him Bastion and he hasn't even tried it yet lol.

bengraven

Damn, come on guys. :(

I think i got it from a Humble Bundle or something. Can't remember. Great game.

Yep, same.

I didn't expect to like it, especially because I'm not a fan of the "everything can kill you" style of games, but 3 hours later...

Best soundtrack of the year.

Sajjaja

I want dishonored because there's a high chance that it's dlc will also receive the discount it gets, and I want to pick up the Knife of Dunwall. On a more altruistic note, it's a great game, more people need to experience it.

You could gift it to me when it goes on sale :D

Overdoziz

Banned
People should've bought Dishonored when it was up for sale on Gamersgate a while back. Got it along with Skyrim for around €8,- each. Good times.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
The giveaways and modbot talk should be its own thread. Its making the thread too fast and making it harder to follow up on discussions on certain games, especially now that we dont have the quote feature anymore.

I am really sorry about voicing a negative opinion here, but I think I dont really like it. Although it probably got more people to make giveaways just to try out the Modbot. Still, I prefer oldschool giveaway entering and giving, but its nice people have something to try out I guess. Should be its own thread though. Dont see how its any different than the Trade & Sell community thread, just that in this case its mod sanctioned.

javadots

Banned
I am waiting for the next joke.

Will this suffice?
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom