• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Natural Selection 2 not on sale /at all/? I would have picked it up the other day when it was on sale, but I thought it would be cheaper during the summer sales at some point. Obviously it's the first day, but it's literally the only thing I've seen that is full price.

Nope! Don't want it!

521778350_186903492_DUDE_WTF_IS_WRONG_WITH_YOU_answer_8_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why I skipped Hotline Miami for so long but holy shit!

the music is amazing but the trippy graphics are hard to look at for long stretches.

Doodlebug

I take it the "wait for the dailies" advice rule applies here to Skyrim Legendary Edition?

I'll happily wait it out if it's likely to drop below 60%.

Oreoleo

The giveaways and modbot talk should be its own thread. Its making the thread too fast and making it harder to follow up on discussions on certain games, especially now that we dont have the quote feature anymore.

I am really sorry about voicing a negative opinion here, but I think I dont really like it. Although it probably got more people to make giveaways just to try out the Modbot. Still, I prefer oldschool giveaway entering and giving, but its nice people have something to try out I guess. Should be its own thread though. Dont see how its any different than the Trade & Sell community thread, just that in this case its mod sanctioned.

I would tend to agree, but my opinion aint worth jack around here.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Huh. I must be getting old. You lost me at the bolded and going forward. So be it.

Old way:

Bad Rats: 1231-13123-1232-1321
DARK: 1231-1323 -1231 -2131

Hey everyone here are some steam codes. Just enter the steam cd-key to the right of the game title that you want

.. please don't take more than one. I don't have any way to enforce this or set up rules, like no steam thread lurkers or stopping someone from taking all the codes.

With modbot:

Bad Rats -- MB-G12D398E12F9G83
DARK -- MB-G527S86E4564R64

Hey everyone here are some steam codes. I gave all of them to ModBot. ModBot gave me some of its own codes back. PM ModBot ('Gaf user') with the code to the right of the game title you want.

Modbot will match its own codes to the correct steam cd-key. Then PM you back with that steam cd-key you need to enter on steam.

Also, I set restrictions so you can't be a lurker or take them all (*hi Java).

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Man, this is like a feeding frenzy in this thread.

$2.49 for Hotline Miami is tempting. So is Left 4 Dead 2 for $4.99.

Facism

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

God dammit valve take my money

i know it's so stressfull trying to give them money today. Keep up with it, seems to have calmed down a little bit so i managed to get scribblenauts, mcpixel and Hotline Miami.

Really hovering over Endless Space.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
How do I turn on cookies in the Steam browser?

It won't let me check out with PayPal due to that (though it's worked all 50-100+ times I've done this before).

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Old way:

Hey everyone here are some steam codes. Just enter the steam cd-key to the left of the game title that you want

.. please don't take more than one. I don't have any way to enforce this or set up rules, like no steam thread lurkers or stopping someone from taking all the codes.

With modbot:

Hey everyone here are some steam codes. I gave all of them to ModBot. ModBot gave me some of its own codes back. PM ModBot ('Gaf user') with the code to the left of the game title you want.

Modbot will match its own codes to the correct steam cd-key. Then PM you back with that steam cd-key you need to enter on steam.

Also, I set restrictions so you can't be a lurker or take them all (*hi Java).

It's basically a cryptogram or a tokenization method so the data isn't out in the clear for people to abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom