• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Modbot is alive!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel -- MB-CF464BE369EBCFBD - Taken by stutte

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Picked up McPixel and Gunslinger for today. I plan on spending less than $150 this steam sale and hope I can stick to it.

Yondy604

Banned
Q: I have skyrim, and I am thinking of getting dragonborn. The problem is I have about 1000000000 mods installed. Will it still work?

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio -- MB-0614AB54C523157B - Taken by v0rtikal

Jet Set Radio

Prelithe

Rogue Legacy is getting must be pretty popular seeing that it's able to get on the top sellers list without being a daily or flash.

I have a 10% off toki tori 2 that I won't be using, would anyone like it? first to quote will get it, then I'll just ask for you to pm me your email and send it off.

Autofokus

MAN, I WANNA PLAY DON'T STARVE, BUT 9 BUCKS ...

Worth it.

dont_starve.jpg

Corto

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger -- MB-D66DE89819B652EA - Taken by Arulan

Good luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom