• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSlek

First purchase of the sale nets me a foil summer sale card.....now to figure out how they work.

Do I need a whole foil set to craft a foil badge, or just a single foil amongst a bunch of normal cards?

Copons

Cool story: apparently there are two different cards with the same name ("Maxwell" from Scribblenauts and "Maxwell" from Don't Starve), that market consider to be the same or something.

If I search for "maxwell" I only get the one from Don't Starve (and the foil too), but in the listing I can see either that and Scribblenaut's ones.

Also, Enhanced Steam color them all with green (even if I just have Don't Starve Maxwell), so it's like they have the same ID...

Salsa

40 pages of sales thread is like the first 2 in a regular thread. I expect the "HOW DOES MODBOT WORK" talk will dial down eventually

and hopefully if I keep making gifs people will fucking look at the flashy moving images (cause text clearly dont cut it) and realize that everything they wanna know is in the OP

def sim

Enjoy

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Don't Starve -- MB-1A45FCB0EC8D3004 - Taken by PriitV

Dinosur

I am so tired of weirdos who use the Market but don't care about making money. It seems to be these guys who are level 50+ already usually too.

I took a nap after posting some uncommon stuff, one not even being on the Market yet. I come back and there's mine at $10 and the next dude who posted put it at $1.50 which then snow balled down to $0.49 for the others. What the poo?

I know $10 is waaaaaaayyy too much but on these first days when there's no history (Scribblenauts) I don't get why people try to bottom it out so quickly.

MonkeyDot

Banned

FUCK,FUCK FUCK FUCKK I missed it.

U2v0g.gif

Here you go.

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter MB-309ED5273E1AC922 - Taken by javadots
Hotline Miami MB-5FF2470CC50E35B2 - Taken by Seventh
Serious Sam Double D MB-3180723BA526A4A3 - Taken by Rafy

catabarez

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Hotline Miami -- MB-17A7CFEF4D7BE12B

Enjoy

Grief.exe

40 pages of sales thread is like the first 2 in a regular thread. I expect the "HOW DOES MODBOT WORK" talk will dial down eventually

and hopefully if I keep making gifs people will fucking look at the flashy moving images (cause text clearly dont cut it) and realize that everything they wanna know is in the OP

If you don't read the OP, then its a perma ban

Clear out the idiots real quick.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Modbot is a really interesting idea

Too bad I have no idea how I'll ever get 5 real posts in this thread. I always lurk

Hoping for SFxT complete sale sub 20

MormaPope

Banned
I must say, I'm really impressed by ModBot. The fact that private messaging can be used to exchange "encrypted codes" for actual game codes is really neat.

Salsa

If you don't read the OP, then its a perma ban

Clear out the idiots real quick.

idk, I dont wanna call people idiots just cause, I get why you'd skim it but if you're gonna ask a question that seems pretty obvious (or strikes you as something that has probably been asked before), then it's just 2 seconds to click on the "first page" link.

It's not like the thread takes me hundreds of hours to make or anything, but it's discouraging

Turfster

Third time's the charm! (also, I tried it without the RECEIPT flag)

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Disciples II Gold -- MB-FA409A6123620A0E - Taken by RibbedHero

Rafy

One more serious sam game i did not own, thanks Wake

EDIT: Trying to find my spares txt so I can give some keys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom