• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazo

I wonder if Dragonborn will drop below $9.99 as a daily deal. The Flash deal has a pic of the Legendary Edition, so I'm hoping the 50% off Dragonborn is the standard sale price.

it was that price on winter sale.

maybe we will have 75% on it this sale

Crayons

Banned
ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

Is modbot naked?

Holla at ya boy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dungeons of Dredmor with DLC -- MB-CD837C36C61C2CC6

masterkajo

Card market is working again for me... though now the price for the ex-mystery cards are lower than what I paid for them. Thanks Steam for not listing my cards earlier... :(

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Both the website and the client keep telling me the store is unavailable due to heavy load on the servers.

I don't think I've ever seen that before in a previous sale. Is this the most popular sale yet?

Maybe it's the trading cards

elfinke

I wanted to say thanks to Salsa or Stump, whoever is responsible, for naming the thread Stearn.

And two, get off Steam you, you people! I'm trying to buy Dear Esther and thinking about Antichamber and Recettear but the client keeps 503 error'ing!

I'm really hopping dishonoured wins the flash sale vote. Seems like everyone here really wants it, so I tossed my vote in for it.

Same here, I am pretty discerning but I will bite a that price. It will take a miracle though because mainstream people are going to press BL2, you know they are.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Even if it were not a joke, this would be fair. The giver did not use the NOWINNERS tag afterall.

For what it's worth, ModBot prohibits multiple claims in the same giveaway even if you use no rules at all so it would have been impossible ;)

Mordeccai

I have watched three lets plays for Scribblenauts and still can't decide if I want it.

I'm pretty sure it would be a fun as hell game to play with some marijuana handy. Looks like its creative enough. But how many hours of enjoyment has it given to everyone? Does the magic wear off after a while?

just checking again, no one interested in a further 10% off toki tori 2? It won't make much of a difference but maybe you could buy a card off the marketplace with the savings?

Quote if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom