• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosur

Anyone that has an extra Borderlands GOTY, we should negotiate a trade. I have the game without any of the DLC and thus its cheaper to buy the GOTY instead of buying the DLC so.....

I just sent a code for that to ModBot fifteen minutes ago but still haven't received a PM from it back.

rockx4

He's been shunned due to his earlier greedy actions.

mLDR6VO.png

What did he do? I don't know if I want to go back that many pages to catch up.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Im only gonna say this once

there's no debating Dishonored if it wins. It has it's issues but it was still easily my 2012 GOTY.

The art direction is unparalleled, the gameplay is tight, and once you realize that the game is supposed to be much more about fucking around with powers and finding the best ways to be creative and do stylish stuff (while being unnoticed is a plus), you'll have your fun.

Also, doing all these together on a second playthrough was legit fun

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

game is fantastic in what it does. I guess some of the more core stealth fans were disappointed in that it wasnt what they personally wanted, but the game absolutely succeeds on what it sets out to do.

I did that on my first playthrough. Great fun. But as a first play though it ruins any chance of a second playthrough with a combat focus.

3phemeral

Oh my god, The Amazon sale wiped me out :( And now I see Left 4 Dead and Scribblenauts for less than $5 each. Why do these deals torment me so!

SlickVic

Dishonored has 0% chance going up against two juggernauts in Borderlands and Far Cry

Hopefully not. Borderlands 2 has been on sale a million times so hopefully people are less enthused about voting that one. And that Far Cry 3 deal is pretty crappy (games been under $20 at least a few times).

But even it loses, it'll probably reappear at that same price as a daily deal or as a flash deal, so it's just a matter of time.

bengraven

I don't get it...

I get that if its taken I don't get a reply but I wanna know if I did right in the first place

Not related, I was talking about how you may win a copy of Hotline from me if the one or two before you flake out.

I meant "let me know so you're out of the running on this one".

Sblargh

Banned
Yo, GAF, I feel bad asking this, but my credit card is borked and the new one will arrive in 10 or so days; which would mean I would miss the entire sale.

Can someone buy stuff for me and I pay back when my new CC arrive? It won't even be the end of the month, I believe.

I was kind of giving up on this steam sale because of this, but man, it is a steam sale, it has symbolic value, you know?

Thanks in advance.

Cheddahz

Banned

there's no debating Dishonored if it wins. It has it's issues but it was still easily my 2012 GOTY.

The art direction is unparalleled, the gameplay is tight, and once you realize that the game is supposed to be much more about fucking around with powers and finding the best ways to be creative and do stylish stuff (while being unnoticed is a plus), you'll have your fun.

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

game is fantastic in what it does. I guess some of the more core stealth fans were disappointed in that it wasnt what they personally wanted, but the game absolutely succeeds on what it sets out to do.
If you buy it for me Salsa (just because I beat the game on the Xbox a week ago), I'll love you

Deadbeat

Banned
Hopefully not. Borderlands 2 has been on sale a million times so hopefully people are less enthused about voting that one.
They arent. I have a bad feeling it will win. Shit thats always been on sale will continue to always be on sale cause it sells so well on sale.

Roubjon

I'm assuming the store will continue to be at 30% functionality for the next 10 days right? You'd think they would figure it out by now.

Mordeccai

Does DOTA 2 have any card drops? I'm thinking of starting that game sometime this weekend. But to maximize steam monies I only wanna play games that can drop cards >.>

Aomber

I had $10 leftover on my Steam account from a competition I won on another forum, so I put it towards Bioshock Infinite.

Been waiting for this game to go on sale, really excited to get into it. I've heard the pros and cons but sounds like it's a great experience overall.

Does DOTA 2 have any card drops? I'm thinking of starting that game sometime this weekend. But to maximize steam monies I only wanna play games that can drop cards >.>

It does.

EDIT: Forgot you need to buy stuff in game as others have said.

Acccent

Yo, GAF, I feel bad asking this, but my credit card is borked and the new one will arrive in 10 or so days; which would mean I would miss the entire sale.

Can someone buy stuff for me and I pay back when my new CC arrive? It won't even be the end of the month, I believe.

I was kind of giving up on this steam sale because of this, but man, it is a steam sale, it has symbolic value, you know?

Thanks in advance.

I can be your wallet on the battlefield

(but I won't let you buy anything that's not a flash sale until the last day)

Just PM me whenever you see something you want.

BHK3

Banned

http://i.minus.com/i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG[IMG]

game is fantastic in what it does. I guess some of the more core stealth fans were disappointed in that it wasnt what they personally wanted, but the game absolutely succeeds on what it sets out to do.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the cheevos, I did the same on ps3 but the game is buggy and didn't give me the trophies.

[quote="Sajjaja, post: 69693421"]They think your face (avatar) is sexy.[/QUOTE]
Oh...

[quote="bengraven, post: 69694246"]Not related, I was talking about how you may win a copy of Hotline from me if the one or two before you flake out.

I meant "let me know so you're out of the running on this one".[/QUOTE]Oh, I figured I was too late for that one, didn't know I was still in the running.

[spoiler]so you don't think I'm sexy?[/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom