• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starviper

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=69279146&postcount=15139

ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

that GIF is so great. Hahaha

Mordeccai

Oh man, we're throwing puppies in here now?

Is there anything the steam sale thread doesnt have? Drama, action, sentient robots, game giveaways, and now cuteness?

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Patrician IV -- MB-CCB5D75D8024B842 - Taken by The_Monk
Patrician IV DLC -- MB-C271D2F7173607C0 - Taken by stutte

Trying this out.... Good luck.

Salsa

Im only gonna say this once

there's no debating Dishonored if it wins. It has it's issues but it was still easily my 2012 GOTY.

The art direction is unparalleled, the gameplay is tight, and once you realize that the game is supposed to be much more about fucking around with powers and finding the best ways to be creative and do stylish stuff (while being unnoticed is a plus), you'll have your fun.

Also, doing all these together on a second playthrough was legit fun

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

game is fantastic in what it does. I guess some of the more core stealth fans were disappointed in that it wasnt what they personally wanted, but the game absolutely succeeds on what it sets out to do.

SlickVic

Hmm, so I don't automatically get trading cards for eligible games I already played? Kind of a bummer. Wish it was tied to number of achievements earned in the game (seems most or all of these eligible games are Steamworks) so you could earn them retroactively.

ShaunBRS

Is it stated anywhere on Steam that you can't use the marketplace for a week after you fund your account using a new payment method? Perhaps it is and I overlooked it, but I wish I knew that beforehand :(

Sajjaja

there's no debating Dishonored if it wins. It has it's issues but it was still easily my 2012 GOTY.

The art direction is unparalleled, the gameplay is tight, and once you realize that the game is supposed to be much more about fucking around with powers and finding the best ways to be creative and do stylish stuff (while being unnoticed is a plus), you'll have your fun.

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

You can buy me it and I will vouch for you.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle -- MB-E5BEE7116B62DE10 - Taken by javadots

GO JAVA! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

game is fantastic in what it does. I guess some of the more core stealth fans were disappointed in that it wasnt what they personally wanted, but the game absolutely succeeds on what it sets out to do.

I cannot even begin to comprehend how absurdly painful that must have been. I don't think I would still be sane if I attempted such. My hat goes off to you, sir.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

Dishonored 2013! Come on guys!

Jzero

Is it stated anywhere on Steam that you can't use the marketplace for a week after you fund your account using a new payment method? Perhaps it is and I overlooked it, but I wish I knew that beforehand :(

Yea, it's fucking stupid. It happened to me before. Guess they don't want kids using their mom's cards.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

Going thorugh that first actual mission, man. I wish I could unplay it and go through for the first time again. So damn good.

Smash88

Banned
This Steam store is starting to piss me off. It's almost 6 hours since the start, and I keep having to refresh because it's crashing. Fix your shit Steam/Valve.

Deadbeat

Banned
Anyone that has an extra Borderlands GOTY, we should negotiate a trade. I have the game without any of the DLC and thus its cheaper to buy the GOTY instead of buying the DLC so.....

rockx4

McPixel X 2
Magical Drop V X 2
Dyad
To The Moon
Half Minute Hero
Bionic Commando
Bionic Commando Rearmed

First days haul. The X 2's are for a buddy of mine.

I've purchased nothing so far lol. Waiting on daily\flash deals, what doesn't show up on daily\flash I buy on the last day. It's not like the regular sale prices will go away.

i7EfoDYA2MBdL.PNG

iQmJVOLS4WxKf.PNG

With all of this talk of Derrick, you know damn well he's probably dancing at his keyboard right now wishing he could poop on this post.

Raxus

Going thorugh that first actual mission, man. I wish I could unplay it and go through for the first time again. So damn good.

Lobotomy man!

Granted you may have trouble with your hand eye coordination after that...

Electric convulsive therapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom