• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellaerin

I wonder how much $$ the developer rakes in each year.

And this is why I say "vote with your wallet" is meaningless by itself. If the Bad Rats devs only look at the sales figures, they'll think people love their game and want more like it. They might even release a sequel. ; ;

Caerith

Doesnt look like it, SS I just took:

No options either, looks fine on PC, but it still seems rather small. They know its an issue though, guess its just not the highest priority atm.
Ah, thanks. That darker text in the tooltips is pretty hard to read on my TV, so I'll wait until the winter sale to see if they've changed it.

Wurst

What's to say about Alan Wake?
Interested me for years but it turned out to be quite okish, so I never took another look.
Worth the 3€ or should I invest in something other?

LeleSocho

Banned
It's plenty different from Deus Ex other than being an FPS RPG meld. SS2 sways more to survival horror and corridors, because you're isolated on a ship full of monsters. So you might not end up enjoying it as much depending on what it was that clicked with you in Deus Ex.

Still a great game though, and better than the Shocks that came after.

Yeah i know how it's the game i've seen some gameplay that's why i need that push to buy it

Salsa

these are his most played games, if you must know

iXX2IcqSkmnys.PNG

talk about full of himself

lmpaler

Thinking of the AC bundle. Should I get the deluxe AC3 which includes the DLC. Or the complete pack and throw in the season pass for 3? Don't own any of the games mind you

And this is why I say "vote with your wallet" is meaningless by itself. If the Bad Rats devs only look at the sales figures, they'll think people love their game and want more like it. They might even release a sequel. ; ;

Bad Rats 2: Shit Just Got Real

Someone should edit rat faces onto this gif:
62092_o.gif

Volotaire

I'm so close to putting down money on Alan Wake and Sleepy Dogs.

Soooooo close.

Interested me for years but it turned out to be quite okish, so I never took another look.

Alan Wake is cool in concept, execution doesn't quite reach but it's certainly interesting. I would say what else are you considering.

Has anybody heard of Jack Lumber?

Doesn't have the greatest backstory:

A tree killed his granny and now he is out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the supernatural lumberjack who hates trees, loves animals, and hates trees. Did we say that twice? The guy really hates trees, and boy does he have an axe to grind.

mug

Do these badges actually do anything of value or do I just sell them?

Almost got enough for Sleeping Dogs anyway...

bengraven

Oh come on Bethesda,

Skyrim - 30% off
Dawnguard - 50% off
Hearthfire - 50%
Dragonborn - 30% off.

One price percentage, all around, come on. ha

Fjord

Taking this opportunity to once again say how awesome Botanicula is and 75% off! It probably won't get a daily, that's already solid.

Wurst

Alan Wake is cool in concept, execution doesn't quite reach but it's certainly interesting. I would say what else are you considering.

Considering Amnesia, MotN and Sleeping Dogs, too. But I can't quite bring myself to get excited for one of those

Tenrius

It wasn't particularly memorable, but still pretty good. Worth it for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom