• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I guess it's "very good" for a pre-installed card on a relatively weak laptop. Its rating (percentile) seems to be quite good when compared to a lot of other cards out there, but I obviously admit it's going to be a problem for a lot of games.

I just figured it would be the processor and not so much the graphics card that was the biggest obstacle.

Integrated graphics are usually never good for most games, bar the low req. ones.

Mordeccai

Good, good. :)

I've started to make hybrid villages now. In my first few hours I was strictly doing desert towns, swamp towns, the like. But now I like making half of the town desert, and the other half forest, combinations like that.

Fishing towns are awesome. Can get so much food if you place your fishes right.

FACE

Banned
CK2 was on flash yesterday I believe. Got it plus all the dlc for $20, which I think is the same as the sale they had for it a couple weeks back. Haven't seen any of the rest though.

EU series and HoI series are 50% off, but no flash/daily/community choice deals so far.

jtb

Banned
CK2 was on flash yesterday I believe. Got it plus all the dlc for $20, which I think is the same as the sale they had for it a couple weeks back. Haven't seen any of the rest though.

yeah, I saw that. already have CK2 though. Looking for HOI3 (and, if possible, an extra Vicky 2 to gift) so we'll see...

So the i3 wouldn't be a problem then?

It's the GF's non-gaming laptop. Mine is trash and due to be replaced, so I'll just wait then.

The i3 is a problem too. the HD 4000 is actually surprisingly powerful at playing early-gen games (Bioshock runs quite smoothly, lots of options turned up; Source engine games look great) but you're out of luck when it comes to anything within the past couple year.

I have a spare Sleeping Dogs cdkey, looking forward to trade for Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition or The Witcher 2, since they were recently on sale.
Anyone interested please send me a PM. Thanks! :)

Sini

Fuck you too Bethesda
OPUBqm7.jpg

jtb

Banned
Thanks!
Going to see some trailers then. Hope that you can create a team from 0 and elevate it to the stratosphere.
Do you need to choose an existent one, or you can create and name your own?

no, you choose clubs that exist in real life. There may be a way to create your own, but what most people do is they choose a lower league team and turn them into CL winners basically lol

Mordeccai

Bumping for that MOTN give away. Already have it. Was trying to convince my friend earlier to buy it, his response "I'm too sucked into dark souls to buy any more games."

If I was next to him, and had a wooden spoon, I would have clobbered him a good one. Cheap bastard.

Whools

It only just clicked with me that the games in the daily deal spotlight are the summer sale card games. slow clap for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom