• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadbeat

Banned
Card market is so cheap Im contemplating just buying all the cards I need and making a ton of badges instead of wasting my time trading because I cant get what I need.

Socreges

Banned
The i3 is a problem too. the HD 4000 is actually surprisingly powerful at playing early-gen games (Bioshock runs quite smoothly, lots of options turned up; Source engine games look great) but you're out of luck when it comes to anything within the past couple year.
Alright, thanks. Not at all surprised, but good to know.

Mordeccai

holy shit note to self, if you ever want to flood the steam thread with tens of posts within twenty seconds do a give away like that one.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Fucking prices in Euro suck. How is Sleeping Dogs both $6,24 and €6,24 ?

-_-

Since you just mentioned an EU price issue :p

I know you guys had enough Reus talk by now, but I feel obligated to inform you that someone just pointed out to me that EU gaffers can grab the game cheaper from Humblestore for 5$ = 3,80€ during the next 20 hours:
poWt9Kq.png
http://www.reusgame.com/buy/

Edit: Anyway, really off to bed now. See you guys later.

So the i3 wouldn't be a problem then?

It's the GF's non-gaming laptop. Mine is trash and due to be replaced, so I'll just wait then.

According to Amazon, these are min. requirements to run Dark Souls:
Minimum Specifications:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz+ or AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz+
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 8 GB
Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or ATI Radeon HD 4870+
Additional Info: Steam account and Games for Windows Live required for game activation and installation

The GeForce 9800 has 512 MB RAM, so I'm afraid the Integrated IntelGraphics isn't gong to be able to run it. If you have a PS3 or 360, you can play it there, though.

Mordeccai

I dunno how much of an audience this question will have here, but I'm looking for a good game to smoke to. Does Scribblenauts fit that bill? It looks pretty creative and like silly fun. Shooters are just too intense, always makes my high disappear twice as fast as if I had a relaxed game to play through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom