• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Voted for Primordia. Never heard of it before but it looks neat.

Also really close to biting on Civ V though I've never played any in the series. Should I get the Gold one? What's really added there?

It's pretty cool. I got it after Brad and Vinny's quicklook. The game actually opens up a lot after the quicklook too with some lasting consequences for various decisions.

It can be difficult compared to most modern day point and click adventures, which is a good or a bad thing depending on how you like your adventure games.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just for shits and giggles, or vomit depending on the person, here's what Bioshock Infinite looks like as I've been playing through it: http://i.imgur.com/TIG6KCr.jpg

Linked the image just in case of spoilers but there are none.
Why did nobody tell me the game had a Wii version?

I love the Wii

To be fair I personally enjoyed AC1, but it was a chore getting all those flags.
I'm seeing double, four Krustys!

(the joke here being that I'm talking to you both here and through Steam chat)

(if I had to explain it it was probably a bad joke)

statham

as mostly a console gamer, I just installed some mods onto FO3:NV. People look like people now, my character is attractive and my armor looks like it came from Mass Effect. I love it. I also may or maynot of installed a cheat or two.

hmm...i'm only waiting for $6 gunpoint so one more give away.

hI0cQMq.jpg

super house of dead ninjas to post #6351

super house of dead ninjas to post #6352

mark of the ninja to post #6353

and ticket to ride to post #6354

i'll be gifting shodn through steam so add me if you win: http://steamcommunity.com/id/evaz18/

i'll pm codes for the other two codes. good luck!
Super House of Dead Ninjas looks awesome

El Odio

Banned
SHoDN is one of those games I can't recommend enough at any price. It's one of those steam games you actually have to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom