• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannerbot

hmm...i'm only waiting for $6 gunpoint so one more give away.

hI0cQMq.jpg

super house of dead ninjas to post #6351

super house of dead ninjas to post #6352

mark of the ninja to post #6353

and ticket to ride to post #6354

i'll be gifting shodn through steam so add me if you win: http://steamcommunity.com/id/evaz18/

i'll pm codes for the other two codes. good luck!

Come on 6351/2/4!

as mostly a console gamer, I just installed some mods onto FO3:NV. People look like people now, my character is attractive and my armor looks like it came from Mass Effect. I love it. I also may or maynot of installed a cheat or two.

Great, isn't it? I've been messing around with mods for the first time recently. I bought New Vegas just a few days ago. So far I've got the J.E. Sawyer mod, a few character mods, and I'll work on installing some texture mods once my new graphics card arrives. Playing on the integrated graphics right now (HD 4600) and it doesn't run that well in 1080p on high.

NIGHT-

fuck it! I went ahead and bought Dragon age Ultimate.. I was really saving my money for Kingdoms of Amalur, but it may not even go on sale.

Card Boy

Banned
In case you didn't know, haven't being looking at the GAF main page or already have it DMC4 is 75% at 5bux.

45ca.png

Ppzid.png

WvK6l.png

It's one of the best PC ports out there and is Just Cause 2 worthy.

first four posts on this page won. I don't really think that type of giveaway is a good idea though because it disrupts posting and looks really lame.

Anustart

I bought System Shock 2 with my card money. Waiting to finish downloading RO2/RS MM before downloading it.

Hurry up and play! I'm on my first play through ever and I'm loving it. Though I did play for quite a while without saving today, went through a bulkhead into a new area and died. Didn't realize I wouldn't get rezzed at the rez thingy :( Gotta re-do about an hour and a half, but I'm not even mad! It's that good :3

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
In case you didn't know, haven't being looking at the GAF main page or already have it DMC4 is 75% at 5bux.

It's one of the best PC ports out there and is Just Cause 2 worthy.

Ive had this for 2 years now and never play it because i dont have a proper controller...its ghastly with a keyboard

Yondy604

Banned
Okay guys, I am going to take a shower and make a sandwich. When I get back, if I see a giveaway, I will REVOKE all hugs from here on out for a week.

You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom