• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
This system shock 2 card art is better not cropped for the steam profile background.

zv3emfg.jpg

This system shock 2 card art is better not cropped for the steam profile background.
As much as it's my favourite background on Steam right now, it bothers me greatly that the bottom doesn't perfectly fade into Steam's black background and instead stops with a hard visible seam.

statham

Great, isn't it? I've been messing around with mods for the first time recently. I bought New Vegas just a few days ago. So far I've got the J.E. Sawyer mod, a few character mods, and I'll work on installing some texture mods once my new graphics card arrives. Playing on the integrated graphics right now (HD 4600) and it doesn't run that well in 1080p on high.
I must say downloading from the nexus mod site is a chore right now(extremely slow), I'm guessing everyone is on it because of the sale.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Don't have a 360 or PS3 controller?

i spent a handful of the last few years since, in and out of employment/not having a place to live, so even though a controller may seem cheap its not. Only say that because i know the next response would before "you can get a pretty cheap xbox or ps3 controller at ____"

I do have a ps2 controller i have rigged up with a usb converter, it works for lots of emus and 2d gamesand racers as well, but one of the analog sticks are broken and most 3d games the camera will just spin around in circles making it unplayable.

This is my current problem with dark souls, im forced to have to learn to play it with keyboard.

Tecl0n

i spent a handful of the last few years since, in and out of employment/not having a place to live, so even though a controller may seem cheap its not. Only say that because i know the next response would before "you can get a pretty cheap xbox or ps3 controller at ____"

I do have a ps2 controller i have rigged up with a usb converter, it works for lots of emus and 2d gamesand racers as well, but one of the analog sticks are broken and most 3d games the camera will just spin around in circles making it unplayable.

This is my current problem with dark souls, im forced to have to learn to play it with keyboard.

Can't you use the ps2 controller with x360ce and rebind the stick?

Sianos

Alright it's CONTEST TIME woooooooooo.

The prize? A copy of MARK OF THE NINJA wowwwwww so neato

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
Can't you use the ps2 controller with x360ce and rebind the stick?

The controller works with games, i use xpadder as well, but the right analog stick is messed up, it automatically pulls in one direction which means in game cameras ( since this is what its usually used for ) constantly spin around in a circle around teh character as long as analog is turned on.

FACE

Banned
Modded Day-oos-ex IW looks pretty rad.

http://img.acianetmedia.com/i/kXvrM.png[IMG]

Basically Widescreen mod/Redone textures.[/QUOTE]

Can't mod it into a good game though.

[quote="EmCeeGramr, post: 70977226"]oh god first people post spider pictures and then something even more disgusting[/QUOTE]

JC's face after seeing IW:

[img]http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=7146&dateline=1343274016

sibarraz

Banned
It's sad that I want to buy aliens colonial marines just as a way to give sega some money to compensate the clusterfuck that was said game?

I must say downloading from the nexus mod site is a chore right now(extremely slow), I'm guessing everyone is on it because of the sale.

Yeah, that could be it. I didn't have much trouble downloading files from there last night, but it has been painfully slow at other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom