• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorian

Banned
It's sad that I want to buy aliens colonial marines just as a way to give sega some money to compensate the clusterfuck that was said game?

Let them learn. We can't always pick them up when they fall and scuff their knees
or break their legs in this case

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'll bite on Vergil's Downfall. I would normally wait for a 75% in this case, but this is Capcom we're talking about so it may not come for a while. I'll be playing it soon enough too since I'm still 100%-ing DmC on the side.

I should make a DLC weekend or something to play this stuff, I keep purchasing DLC but taking a long time to play it because I beat the games long ago. Tomb of Lost Adventurer, Knife of Dunwall, Year of the Snake (biggest crime).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Once you get 4-5 cards for a game. How do you get the rest?

In addition to purchasing directly via the Market, you can also trade your unwanted cards with other users to complete a set. There's a dedicated card trading thread here.

I'll bite on Vergil's Downfall. I would normally wait for a 75% in this case, but this is Capcom we're talking about so it may not come for a while. I'll be playing it soon enough too since I'm still 100%-ing DmC on the side.

I should make a DLC weekend or something to play this stuff, I keep purchasing DLC but taking a long time to play it because I beat the games long ago. Tomb of Lost Adventurer, Knife of Dunwall, Year of the Snake (biggest crime).

The game should be at least 66% off by now. Baby steps, I suppose.

Alright it's CONTEST TIME woooooooooo.

The prize? A copy of MARK OF THE NINJA wowwwwww so neato

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.
HSM26Se.jpg

FACE

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/HSM26Se.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

In my heart you're already the winner.

[quote="DukeBobby, post: 70978221"]Deus Ex is one of my favourite games of all time, but I've never played Invisible War.

Should I be proud, GAF?[/QUOTE]

You should be happy you didn't waste your time with that piece of shit.

The truth is that it was mediocre and hilariously broken in places even back then without comparing it to DX1, and downright unbelievable today.

Great, isn't it? I've been messing around with mods for the first time recently. I bought New Vegas just a few days ago. So far I've got the J.E. Sawyer mod, a few character mods, and I'll work on installing some texture mods once my new graphics card arrives. Playing on the integrated graphics right now (HD 4600) and it doesn't run that well in 1080p on high.

Have any suggestions for visual mods that aren't too crazy? I was messing with the realistic ENB today and on my laptop (GTX750m) the frame rate /chugs/, dropping to like 26 frames per second at times.

Sianos

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.

For the new page. :O

Don't gift it to me because I own it all ready but I felt like drawing a radical ninja waterrunning competitively while throwing shurikens ?
rofl14jgd.png

Deus Ex is one of my favourite games of all time, but I've never played Invisible War.

Should I be proud, GAF?

When I first played it, I hated it and how dumbed down everything was. Years later I returned to it to give it a second chance. I couldn't even get the stupid thing to load.

So yeah, you are doing it right.

Sianos

I hope someone just recreates your avatar and puts ninja attire on slowpoke.

I hope so too, that would be neato, My Slowpoke has been pretty naked lately.

Don't gift it to me because I own it all ready but I felt like drawing a radical ninja waterrunning competitively while throwing shurikens ?
rofl14jgd.png

Niiiiice, and bonus honesty points too!

Nobody can beat this.

Out of the one entries so far it's my favorite but WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL COME????

Have any suggestions for visual mods that aren't too crazy? I was messing with the realistic ENB today and on my laptop (GTX750m) the frame rate /chugs/, dropping to like 26 frames per second at times.

I'm not the best person to ask since I am still new to this, but have you tried NMC's Texture Pack?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/43135//?

Edit: There is a lower quality option.

And here is the official Fallout 3 & New Vegas NeoGAF mod thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426315

Rezae

This sale has destroyed my wallet, hard drive space, and any reasonable hope of getting anywhere with the backlog. Love it.

I made an animation about a ninja a long time ago. So I still had the images on the file so I hope you will accept this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom