• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehow

And now, finally, this sale has just led me to bankruptcy. I won't even see the next dailis/flashes because I don't want regret myself.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Alright it's CONTEST TIME woooooooooo.

The prize? A copy of MARK OF THE NINJA wowwwwww so neato

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.
uA7cNsI.png

I'm not the best person to ask since I am still new to this, but have you tried NMC's Texture Pack?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/43135//?

Edit: There is a lower quality option.

And here is the official Fallout 3 & New Vegas NeoGAF mod thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426315

Derp, didn't see that qualifier early. Thanks for the input regardless, I'll check out the texture pack and fiddle around with the ENB if I can. Love the way it looks, but my laptop just can't handle it right now.

It got new achievements?! Damn it, it was one of the few games I managed to complete!
I had gotten them all but the "100 Treasures" achievement since I only seem to find one or two in a complete game. They got more frequent when I was on my third loop of Transdimensional Leakage, probably cause I ran out of powerups to find, but I have yet to repeat that run.

Fracas

#fuckonami

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.

zUtkJuy.png

don't laugh at me

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

This is the best I can do, this is the limit of my "skill":
BTW Guys don't skip leg day.

Cth

RadicalNinja.png

Nabs

Anyone wanna play Chivalry? We're testing a potential gaf server, and a bunch of people just started joining.

sibarraz

Banned

359btdx.jpg

Well, it was made on paint, is a ninja, sanic is so radical and from the nineties, plus is shouting a naruto thing

I won right?

73V3N

Banned
30 minutes playing Super House of Dead Ninjas and it's awesome.
as addictive as Hotline Miami, go fast, kill, kill, kill, kill, die, restart and repeat.
I love it.

Sianos

Alright, I'm going to go video games, make sure to send me all the entries by PM in just in case I miss one in the flood. GOOD LUCK TO ALL <3

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I will be giving away a copy of BioShock Infinite to post #70000 in this thread.

Get to work and best of luck, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom