• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

Here's an old ninja pic I did :D

bigbird2.JPG

HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVE BIG BIRD :O

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I just did it. I beat Super Hexagon.

Managed to last 75 seconds on Hyper Hexagonest. And I still can't believe it happened.

Exeunt

So now that Dragon Age, Crysis, and Mirror's Edge have had 70% deals despite being reduced by 75% in the past... Which do you guys think is more likely: EA is getting stingier with its Steam discounts, or it's simply putting its items up for less during the summer sale because they'll sell regardless?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Everyone should get SS2, it's EviLore approved:

http://i.minus.com/iQNuW0tZm7BK4.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

SS2 is a better game than B1 but I don't see the point in saying "it shits on..." etc, I do get his point though but for the young who have never played either is going to be hard to understand why SS2 is better. A must buy either way.

Toki767

So now that Dragon Age, Crysis, and Mirror's Edge have gone on sale for 75% despite going for less in the past... Which do you guys think is more likely: EA is getting stingier with its Steam discounts, or it's simply putting its items up for less during the summer sale because they'll sell regardless?

A little of column A, a little of column B

My steam summer sale has come to an end, i put $20 in my wallet got 35cents haha..

Tomb Raider
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Year of the Snake DLC...

I bought stuff i will play not increase my back log, I have games from the Winter sale i have yet to play :)

sibarraz

Banned
5dd7.jpg

Well, it was made on paint, is a ninja, sanic is so radical and from the nineties, plus is shouting a naruto thing

I won right?

My steam summer sale has come to an end, i put $20 in my wallet got 35cents haha..

Tomb Raider
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Year of the Snake DLC...

I bought stuff i will play not increase my back log, I have games from the Winter sale i have yet to play :)

Time to sell your cards and invest in more games.

yoshizzle

Alright it's CONTEST TIME woooooooooo.

The prize? A copy of MARK OF THE NINJA wowwwwww so neato

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.

hiding from the evil people

aWk8snc.jpg

Sianos

Alright it's CONTEST TIME woooooooooo.

The prize? A copy of MARK OF THE NINJA wowwwwww so neato

The contest? Draw me some MSPaint art of what YOU feel it means to be a RADICAL NINJA. The winner then gets to live the life of a ninja in the video game MARK OF THE NINJA.

Post your entries in the thread and send me a PM of them. The contest ends at 12 am est.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

THIS ISN'T A QUESTION, IT IS A DECLARATION OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom