• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Looking to trade some Steam Summer Camp cards

I need:

Prison Architect
Reus
Torchlight II

I have extras:

Bioshock Infinite
Chivalry
Dead Island
Kerbal
Skyrim

BJK

So radical he's a super saiyan...with a katana!

Embarrassinglybad_zpsf8c959da.png

mrgone

"Dragon Masters Pack" contains the bolded. I recommend everything but the Pay-To-Cheat section.

"Story DLC" are new fully-fledged and contained story missions. Get all of those if you really want to pick and choose.

"Mission DLC" adds new missions to the roaming city. They're new stuff like "this guy stole my bike, run after him".

"Weapons and Moves" are things you have access to in-game but only at specific missions. These DLC allow you to use them at any given time.

"Cosmetic" are just outfits. They're great though.

"Pay to cheat" are just idiotic.

Oh god. Thank you! Sleeping Dogs DLC is the most convoluted maze of purchasing options this side of Crusaders II

The game already has some racing in it so if it were me I'd drop the street racer pack. Then again, Wheels of Fury is basically just a new car (with an EMP and miniguns, mind you) with some driving combat missions to upgrade it to it's full potential so...

Edit: I agree with Gez, if you're playing Sleeping Dogs for the 1st time the Dragon Master Pack is the way to go. It has quite a bit of stuff you'll find useful.

I've already played the game. I enjoyed the street racing in the main game and wouldn't mind some more. I'll just remove both of them and use that 1.98 for copies of Bad Rats.

Weens

Neo Member
Didn't want to spam in this thread but seeing how other people have posted about the TCG, I have multiples of Reus, Skyrim, Prison and Tomb Raider, I need a Torchlight.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
What will people give me for this Skyrim Whispmother Foil?

I'd sell it, but stupid valve doesn't let me. grumble grumble 200 items limit grumble grumble.

Alright, about to buy System Shock 2. What are the mods to get? That Rebirth one but what else is worth going with it? Played back in the day so I don't need a 100% accurate representation.

Someone take this.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel -- MB-0C45887902C85002 - Taken by SalsaShark

Salsa

I feel like Pacific Rim injected 3 tons of sugar into my blood, im writing this while doing a handstand and playing basketball

luiztfc

Can someone post the Flash Sales and the prices at the moment? Due to regional pricing, I can only see Aliens, F1 and Mars.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I feel like Pacific Rim injected 3 tons of sugar into my blood, im writing this while doing a handstand and playing basketball

You know what fucking sucks? Pacific Rim ("Circulo de Fogo" down here, I mean, what?) won't come out until fucking AUGUST!

Can someone post the Flash Sales and the prices at the moment? Due to regional pricing, I can only see Aliens, F1 and Mars.

IT's Dragon Age. If you want the rest of your requested information, go to http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us

Sianos

RADICAL!!!!!!! I added hips for sex appeal. :)

captaincornhole_sadsadsad.jpg

After careful deliberation and a team of multiple ninja scientists' careful deliberation, I have determined that this drawing is the most radical. Plus, I love the art style to it. YOU WIN MARK OF THE NINJA HOORAY.

These two are my favorite runners-up, for they're art-style/depiction of badassery and mathematical brilliance, respectively. I loved all the drawings, and I intend to host more contests in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom