• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

fuck sorry I already own McPixel, total brain fart do you want it back Wake or should I just give it to whoever quotes me here

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You know what fucking sucks? Pacific Rim ("Circulo de Fogo" down here, I mean, what?) won't come out until fucking AUGUST!

You're lucky! Byzantium was supposed to start screening here a week from tomorrow, but its local distributor canned the theatrical release at the last minute and now I have to wait until at least October for the BD (unless it appears on Amazon UK sooner).

fuck sorry I already own McPixel, total brain fart do you want it back Wake or should I just give it to whoever quotes me here

Standard operating procedure described in topic is nuking the key and telling the giveawayer to start a new giveaway? Don't give it to me btw I own it already too.

gabbo

After careful deliberation and a team of multiple ninja scientists' careful deliberation, I have determined that this drawing is the most radical. Plus, I love the art style to it. YOU WIN MARK OF THE NINJA HOORAY.

These two are my favorite runners-up, for they're art-style/depiction of badassery and mathematical brilliance, respectively. I loved all the drawings, and I intend to host more contests in the future.

Congrats to those sick ninjas

Salsa

Byzantium

*googles*

Byzantium-quad-poster.jpg

im SHOCKED

Alts

"Dragon Masters Pack" contains the bolded. I recommend everything but the Pay-To-Cheat section.

"Story DLC" are new fully-fledged and contained story missions. Get all of those if you really want to pick and choose.

"Mission DLC" adds new missions to the roaming city. They're new stuff like "this guy stole my bike, run after him".

"Weapons and Moves" are things you have access to in-game but only at specific missions. These DLC allow you to use them at any given time.

"Cosmetic" are just outfits. They're great though.

"Pay to cheat" are just idiotic.

This was incredibly helpful. Thanks.

Prophane33

Good morning GAF.

Anything interesting happened in the last ~8 hours?

The most amazing things ever...so not much of anything. A lot of people buying or giving away Mark of the Ninja. A radical Ninja drawing contest....and that's about it. And of course no one was happy with the newest flash deals.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
This was incredibly helpful. Thanks.

It's the third time I post it, and everybody is really thankful...

It really breaks my heart that I can't remember which gaffer put it up back on the last Sleeping Dogs Sale - I just copied over to Google Docs to keep as a reminder.

I forgot to put the link to the original thread. :(

The two mods for System Shock 2 are a lot older than I thought, so Rebirth and the Shock Texture Pack are still the ones to get?

Edit: That shock mod seems to just be down as well.

oipic

The two mods for System Shock 2 are a lot older than I thought, so Rebirth and the Shock Texture Pack are still the ones to get?

Edit: That shock mod seems to just be down as well.

I followed this modding guide, and grabbed/installed everything listed - it receives my two thumbs up seal of approval.

Edit: the mod downloads were a little slow/flaky the other day when SS2 was on sale, so that site might be suffering again at the moment.

Salsa

again: this is from Wake. I took it by mistake.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

McPixel -- MB-E1839975AA5BA71A - Taken by Smash88

TheD

The Detective
You're welcome to it, if you want it. I just have a passing interest in it, and you seem to be interested

I am just bemoaning the fact I have been trying to get it in giveaways for days and I left my computer a few minutes before it was posted thinking of how I keep on missing it.

Edit: And while I was writing this I miss Salsa giving it away :(

I followed this modding guide, and grabbed/installed everything listed - it receives my two thumbs up seal of approval.

Edit: the mod downloads were a little slow/flaky the other day when SS2 was on sale, so that site might be suffering again at the moment.

Mila and your two thumbs seal the deal, thanks! Might put it off until the morning though, don't feel well and I don't know if I want to deal with all the modding preparation, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom