• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockx4

Anyone want to get me FF7 on GMG with 30% off, I can trade anything up to $10 from Steam. I'd rather spend my steam wallet instead of using my CC.

xDEKOIx

Anyone want to trade Orcs Must Die 2 & Castle Crashers?
I have these games to offer: Mars: War logs, Eador, and Monaco
I'll throw in another indie game too :p PM me!

Xater

Ok I was mistaken and I didn't get an answer. So again, can someone be so kind and help me out with getting Football Manager 2013 from the US? The game is not available in Germany due to EA have an exclusive license.

Someone from Uk would be alright as well but US would be cheaper for me :p

Think I'm going to take the time away from Steam to watch Pacific Rim tomorrow. How's the 3D?

Very good! Great use of depth and it doesn't blur the picture. Probably the best conversion I've seen, thought it added a lot to the experience.

Keep in mind this was an imax theater though.

wizard

Banned
xJAcYfg.png

Just got my first foil! wohoo

liezryou

FF7 from GMG at 8.4$ so damn tempting....

Also FUCK EA with their 70 and 75% discount rotations, i wanted dragon age UE for 75% off.

No you only need to make a square enix account once (or use facebook if u don't want to make that), after that you can play offline as much as you want.

Aw thanks. Sadly I don't think I will buy it now seeing as SMT IV just came out I need to play Tales of Abyss still and beat Etrian Odyssey 3/4 :( RPG Back log is to great.

Has this been posted? Found it on reddit.

EDIT: Whoops. Just found it posted on #6882. My bad.

66n3jno06snv.jpg

If that's true then I'm hyped as heck right now. I've been waiting this whole sale for Dead Island Riptide. Me and my friend plan on buying it and playing it together. It's gonna be so great, I loved the first Dead Island.

Now I'm just hoping it's $10-$13 (wishful thinking) so I can buy one more game after it.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Just watched the trailer for Sleeping Dogs, is it really possible to use your environment in combat like that or is it mostly context sensitive quicktime event stuff?

I'm referring to things like spraying your enemy with a fire extinguisher, closing a car door on their head, etc.

Also that chase scene with Wei Shen sliding on the conveyer belt looks cool.

Dingotech

If that's true then I'm hyped as heck right now. I've been waiting this whole sale for Dead Island Riptide. Me and my friend plan on buying it and playing it together. It's gonna be so great, I loved the first Dead Island.

Now I'm just hoping it's $10-$13 (wishful thinking) so I can buy one more game after it.

Based on the community vote we saw I'm pretty sure it's going to be $20/50% off.

Oublieux

Just watched the trailer for Sleeping Dogs, is it really possible to use your environment in combat like that or is it mostly context sensitive quicktime event stuff?

I'm referring to things like spraying your enemy with a fire extinguisher, closing a car door on their head, etc.

Yeah, the environment is actually used like that without any QTE's, but it is context sensitive. The only way those unique moves happen is when you bring an enemy close to said object.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I have 16 gigs of RAM but I think I'm slightly bottlenecked by my 7850 and my 1st gen Core i5. Do you think I could run Braid in 1080p if I bought it?

I have 16 gigs of RAM but I think I'm slightly bottlenecked by my 7850 and my 1st gen Core i5. Do you think I could run Braid in 1080p if I bought it?

what? bottlenecked to play Braid in 1080p with that rig? I could bet you won't have any problems running it at that res, it's not a very demanding game

Zeknurn

I dread for when Dead Island Riptide gets trading cards as I can't play the game for more than 10 minutes before it hard locks my PC. They seem to have no intention of patching the game anymore so it's a dud. The first game had the same problem as well but I found a work around for that, unfortunately it doesn't work for the sequel.

Luckily I didn't spend more than 4$ on that piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom