• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to keep an eye on the humble bundle weeklies.
Too late now, but it was basically pay what you want for ALL Serious Sam games a few weeks ago.

Nothing interesting happening right now in my opinion, but little over a day from now there'll be a new weekly.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

yep, I know I missed it, my fault, it seems like I have some kind of curse with Serious Sam, I always wanted to play it but it seems fate doesn't want me to do it.

cicero

I am so glad I kept up on all of those indie bundles and got Primordia as a free bonus in the Groupees Be Mine 8!

Salsa

He's a good man, you should get a response after a few minutes.

I dont wanna brag but we are kinda best buds

ibyRt5XOI08KdO.PNG

Based on the community vote we saw I'm pretty sure it's going to be $20/50% off.

Well that's depressing. If it really is $20 or higher then I might skip it and me and my friend can get Borderlands 2 instead and play that together. Borderlands 2 looks like fun and that $10 price is not easy to skip out on.

Acccent

Wanna have some breakfast, some coffee, some cereals or whatever you eat in the morning?

I'm currently preparing a cup of instant cappuccino, and I have chocolate biscuits ready to be dipped. Have a good day.
(I'm also at work) (yeah, breakfast at work)

on topic: just voted for Primordia, finally got a Dead Island card, now I just lack th BSI one!

Salsa

you were involved in that short film about robots invading uruguay? :D

pretty cool stuff.

that was made entirely by an acquaintance in film school

an acquaintance with wich we discussed horror films for a lengthy period of time over beers, and specifically Evil Dead. He was complaining about the fact that they were going to reboot it. Guy's name was Fede Alvarez.

cut to 2013:

ibtugjAufKSaR6.PNG

WELP

he did a good job

wizard

Banned
I was contemplating buying Mars: War Logs but apparently its an RPG with barely any RPG elements and that makes me sad :(.

oipic

Should I play System Shock 2 on Normal or Hard(or impossible I guess)? Last played it when I was a kid and didn't worry about such things.

Admittedly, I'm pretty ordinary at games, but 'normal' has kicked my butt at certain stages. Men were men in SS2's era, I guess.

I think you can change difficulty on the fly, in any case (but don't quote me on that).

Card Boy

Banned
Will PM

Should I play System Shock 2 on Normal or Hard(or impossible I guess)? Last played it when I was a kid and didn't worry about such things.

If you like me and have hundreds of games just play on Normal, i don't like to waste my time on difficulty as i want to get it out of the way and move on with my backlog. Thats just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom