• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBobby

Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint Buy Gunpoint

PriitV

JXUB7Ut.jpg
Dailies look so empty :(

No problem at all! The more people ask questions, the better idea I have of what's wrong. If you hadn't asked about the DLC pages, I probably wouldn't have even known they existed.

The other issue you're having is that the other packs which are not highlighting anything have weird pricing abnormalities that Enhanced Steam currently is erroring out on. The Dawn of War pack has an item with no price, and the Sleeping Dogs pack has one item where the price is the word "Free".

This bug has been identified and will be fixed in the very next version releasing soon.

Ah, that makes sense. Good to know, and thanks again for the extension.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll vote for Bastion because it's a good game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Lego LotR sale! I hope the other Lego games are on sale too!

EDIT: They're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom