• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. :lol

Since you all asked on what to do, how about a silly paint drawing that is hilarious to show that you want it? Others in here can vote on the funniest one and then I'll give the winner Castle Crashers.

Nothing dirty in the drawings. Just something funny about this. I was going to just throw the ModBot post here, but it is more fun like this I think unless you guys disagree.

Edit: I meant Windows Paint (or very similar) and not doing anything means you forfeit for the others who didn't and made an entry!

Edit: Nevermind the picture didn't embed right.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Feels bad man

wZsdq2S.png

ooooh another sale.

Smash88

Banned
Didn't expect to spend this much this early.

Good news is that there isn't much left on Steam that i just have to have so long as crazy deals don't start popping out of no where i should stay within my budget.

5bovDQU.jpg

Come on son. And I still have $47 left.

That's all I have left from my tax return. Back to broke college student after this.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
You have spent approximately $26.37 USD in the store since the sale began.

Best part? I still have 50 dollars in my Steam Wallet, All Cards/TF2 Vintage items credit.

And friends owe me like 12 dollars from 4packs.

Say whatever you want, cards are amazing.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
spentkgpf7.gif

Antichamber
CS:GO
Dark Souls
Little Inferno
Chivalry
Fallout NV UE
Remember Me
The Swapper
Dishonored DLC
Star Wars: KotOR 2

+gifts

This is my first Steam sale, and I have to admit that it has made me want to cancel my PS4 preorder and put that money into the pc rig I am slowly putting together.

So many amazing games for absurdly low prices. :)

Delete everything in your Steam folder except for SteamApps folder and Steam exe.

run Steam exe

Just tried that. Still not working but thanks for trying.

Are you sure it's not running in the background..? Try opening task manager and force closing Steam if it shows up and re-run.

It actually is running in the background. I've closed it through task manager and tried reopening it but it just runs in the background every time.

Stoze

I just got a 4th Dead Island Riptide card. I've got 8 summer getaway cards and half of them are god damn riptides.

Not like it really matters when I'm just going to sell them all, but I'd like to see some variety...

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Is Half-Life 2 Deathmatch worth getting for $2.49? It looks fun, but will it be cheaper sometime? Or is there a Source mod that's even better than it?

Or Half-Life 2 for $5?

Toki767

I'll be honest and say I have no clue if these keys work, but if people want to try, well here you go.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Morrowind -- MB-BA6105F595AED589 - Taken by antitrop
Oblivion -- MB-448918D58E2C2173 - Taken by 3pheMeraLmiX
Rage -- MB-659A9403FD4230AE - Taken by Yondy604

antitrop

I already had Skyrim and Oblivion, thanks for Morrowind.

I have the GOTY jewel case around here somewhere, but never picked it up on Steam before.

EDIT: Duplicate code.

Salsa

I already had Skyrim and Oblivion, thanks for Morrowind.

I have the GOTY jewel case around here somewhere, but never picked it up on Steam before.

hey mayne what if someone who never played it/owned it really wanted to constantly get attacked by awful bird things

not cool brah let the people rage

Exeunt

Is Half-Life 2 Deathmatch worth getting for $2.49? It looks fun, but will it be cheaper sometime? Or is there a Source mod that's even better than it?

Or Half-Life 2 for $5?

When I bought Half-Life 2 in the midweek before the sale started, it came with Deathmatch. It bottoms out at 75% from what I've observed and been told. Also, I'm pretty sure most would tell you that Half-Life 2 is amazing (though I haven't started it myself).

Baust

Still waiting for that SSF4:AE daily/flash sale... After seeing EVO, I've gotta double dip for the PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom