• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Could i be a buddy? :p
Would you say you need the original as well or just the newest one?

I won't be home for another 4 to 5 hours. PM me your Steam info. If the price is still good when I get home I'll gift you a copy and you can just paypal me.

It took Stardock a long time but with Legendary Heroes Elemental finally became a legitimately good game. Great even, I'd argue.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sigh, still no rogue legacy. My wallet continues to remain safe.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I don't even know what that is, but sure! :D

Enhanced Steam has a database of DLC categories that are crowd-sourced. This essentially "tags" DLC so that people know if it's cosmetic changes, multiplayer only, or even pay to unlock (pay to cheat) type DLC.

They can currently be found on the DLC page if you have Enhanced Steam installed.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I forgot that Gunpoint has a rather expensive Exclusive Edition; I think I'll pass for the time being. I'll jump on Legendary Heroes, though.

It's not likely to go lower than it's current sale price. It was just released. Kickstarter/pre-orders were for $10, and if they discounted it deeper than that now they would likely have a riot on their hands.

Yeah, I figured between it's newness and popularity it probably won't get lower. If it doesn't, I'll pick it up the final day of the sale.

bought GTA: San Andreas. have i done something wrong? Always see people praising it, but didn't had the chance to play it when it launched.

Nabs

Is it weird that I'm considering getting Batman AC again just for the DLC, because I already have the base game and can't buy the DLC separately anymore? (Stupid WB)

Ok, so it seems that Amazon sells the packs individually (Steam keys)......

but they are all "Currently unavailable". GG.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Enhanced Steam has a database of DLC categories that are crowd-sourced. This essentially "tags" DLC so that people know if it's cosmetic changes, multiplayer only, or even pay to unlock (pay to cheat) type DLC.

They can currently be found on the DLC page if you have Enhanced Steam installed.

Oh shit, that's great! It'll be even more useful when looking at all the dlc at once.

Enhanced Steam continues to amaze me.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got Dark Souls, now I just need the $5 Baldur's Gate :EE to come around and I might be set on this sale.

Grief.exe

Information for the day

Arkham City, along with Bioshock 2, might be getting GFWL and Securom removed.

Dark Souls Mod Guide
Deus Ex Mod Guide
System Shock 2 Mod Guide

I would suggest voting for Awesomenauts, both Strike Suit Zero and Bastion have already had deals this summer sale. The former has actually been a better deal than the -66%.

Looks like Fallen Enchantress, Warband, Dead Island Riptide and Ace of Spades got Steam cards today.

Updated Post, more cards got added.

Anybody else having trouble getting correct redirects to card listings? I have a Hunter DmC card and when I put it up, it's listed under Community>Market, but when I click my card it brings me to Hunter from L4D2.

Also, my card's listing isn't showing up on the DmC Hunter page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom