• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMG

Friends! It is once again time for the RetroGamer giveaway!

I'm not sure how many more of these I'll be doing - the old wallet is running low, and so are most of my old bundle keys. But! Today I am giving away one of my GOTY contenders, Gunpoint!

And AudioSurf, which I thought I gave away, but it's still in my inventory for some reason.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gunpoint -- MB-CD328526BDB0304F - Taken by Deques
AudioSurf -- MB-243EFDC89AF79CB7 - Taken by wakajawaka

I'm not sure how many more of these I'll be doing - the old wallet is running low, and so are most of my old bundle keys. But! Today I am giving away one of my GOTY contenders, Gunpoint!

And AudioSurf, which I thought I gave away, but it's still in my inventory for some reason.

Both are great games, thanks for the giveaway!

MikeDown

Banned
no cards?
This should be a card, make it happen Valve!

captaincornhole_sadsadsad.jpg

Deques

Woho, first game I won in a long time :D
Thanks a lot

I will never win one of those right lol

jtb

Banned
Haha another Bad Rats giveaway missed. I think I'm the only one who actually wants to win that.

if you seriously want one, I can gift you a copy haha. I have one lying in my inventory

edit: beat lol, but hey. if anyone wants a copy of bad rats, pm me

Have the lego games ever been bundled, because I sort of want lego:lotr but I'd rather just get all of the lego games at once. So if they get bundled during winter sales I'll just wait.

marrec

Banned
Have the lego games ever been bundled, because I sort of want lego:lotr but I'd rather just get all of the lego games at once. So if they get bundled during winter sales I'll just wait.

They get bundled on Amazon quite a bit. I think I bought the Harry Potter Lego games and Batman 2 for 10 bucks from there.

Finally bit the bullet and got System Shock 2 today. It and The Walking Dead are the only 2 games I bought this year. I don't really plan on getting anything else this sale, but I'm still going to try to win something if I can. I'd love Gunpoint, Dead Souls, or Mark of the Ninja.

maty

Nice giveaway.

Still, I'm always late for games I'm interested in. Maybe next time

Darkroronoa

Great,gunpoint sale the day after i spent all my money,just great.

Its possible that it will be back the last couple of days right?

how's evoland??

I've literally spent about five minutes in Evoland due to The Apprentice final tonight (yeah I know, lol) - however, presentation is really slick. I walked around a little bit and unlocked "basic scrolling" which gave me a good chuckle.

My friend who actually gives his opinions on game for a living told me that it was a bit more of a tech demo than a game, but still fun.

Khronico

Guys, this is a stupid question and slightly OT but I'm not sure where else to ask it: Can I trade with steam wallet? Like if I traded some of my wallet balance for a tf2 key or game.

Dipswitch

Are the Tactical/Explosive DLC's for DX:HR worth getting? I read the descriptions and it seems that in addition to the weapons, like you get a shedload of credits and an auto unlocking device.

Want to make sure the latter two don't unbalance the game horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom