• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Gunpoint seems fun, but it's a bit too expensive still. Probably going to wait for the next sale or indie bundle or something.

marrec

Banned
Ugh, the passive aggressive pseudo begging for keys/giveaways but not begging for keys/giveaways is getting old.

I know right?

Like, I don't have Tropico 4 and I want it really bad but I can't afford it because I need that money to pay for the hip replacement for my aging mother and all of that would be made a bit easier to take if I could be a Dictator in some virtual equitorial island... but you don't see me subtly suggesting that someone gift it to me in order to make me the happiest boy in the world!

All that stuff is false

Prophane33

iluI2udyjKjgt.gif

ijfDQT6tPlwT1.gif

mKwVELZ.gif

CtlzZHP.gif

yJMZ1HR.gif

I rest my case.

Shit...now I want this game. Argh, if only it were a couple dollars cheaper.

Dingotech

Fuck shit fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK

STOP VOTING FOR SHIT THAT WAS ALREADY ON SALE AND MIGHT COME BACK FOR FLASH SALES GOD DAMN IT

Just woke up and saw the Walking Dead won again, the above post is the appropriate level of response to this...

Fuck you Steam Community, learn to Steam sale. I'm gunna get Salsa to set ModBot on all you bastards.

maty

Nice I've just upgraded my GAF badge from junior to member. :D

How much XP do I get?

I don't see any emoticons and backgrounds though :p

Will prepare a few giveaways when I get home.

I know right?

Like, I don't have Tropico 4 and I want it really bad but I can't afford it because I need that money to pay for the hip replacement for my aging mother and all of that would be made a bit easier to take if I could be a Dictator in some virtual equitorial island... but you don't see me subtly suggesting that someone gift it to me in order to make me the happiest boy in the world!

You can have Dear Esther.

Kind of a silly question since it's only $2.99, but is Alan Wake worth it? I meet all the recommended requirements except my processor (2.3 instead of 2.66 GHz). Just want to make sure I won't be receiving too much slowdown.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Saving for an engagement ring so bowing out of the sales early. Will pick up Gunpoint at some point in a future sale but I just can't let myself spend unnecessarily.

Would anyone like to help a fellow GAFfer out?

I've even looking for a sale price on the original Deus Ex, but they don't discount it outside of the bundle, which I'm assuming has separate keys.

If no one is using their steam key of Deus Ex: GotY, I'll take it and gladly pay upwards of $2 for it!

jtb

Banned

I've even looking for a sale price on the original Deus Ex, but they don't discount it outside of the bundle, which I'm assuming has separate keys.

If no one is using their steam key of Deus Ex: GotY, I'll take it and gladly pay upwards of $2 for it!

yeah seriously what is up with this? I want to buy Deus Ex keys, but not at the current price. was it a flash/community already?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Can we add ANY cheap game to that thread, and not simply indies? That is what was nice about previous "The Bucket list of $2 & $5 games" type threads.

Nope, it was also meant to double as an Indie discussions thread because discussions tend to be lost in the main thread way too fast. Salsa will put up a new thread with the other spectrum of the games at the end of the sales though. No clue how he planned it, but maybe he'll take my stuff, reorder it and add the non-Indie games that are still missing in his own thread.

Grief.exe

yeah seriously what is up with this? I want to buy Deus Ex keys, but not at the current price. was it a flash/community already?

Hasn't been a franchise sale yet

http://www.steamprices.com/us/app/6910/deus-ex-game-of-the-year-edition

Et voilla!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-E719ED64C9012E8C - Taken by Slacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom