• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezard

Whoa, got a whole 1.15€ for my KF foil. Quite a bit since the normal cards are 0.10€ and usually foils go for like 0.50€ nowadays. That's my fifth foil so far!

Shit, I'm not drunk enough to have forgotten my Paypal password.

This won't end well.

image.php

Hrrrrrrm so here's something interesting.

Paypal just notifed me they've added an option to my account called "pay after delivery".

So, in theory, I could just pay for games in the Steam sale and get billed for them in 14 days time.

This is either a very good thing or a very bad thing.

Games are on me, GAF!

How the hell do you remove the heart in the first surgery on Surgeon Sim?

Damn esophagus is in the way and no amount of slicing or hammering seems to shift it without making the dude die on the table.

2010-11-18-2503790001_308060d465.jpg

Go for the shaded areas at the top and bottom with a scalpel. Edit: Green needle stops blood flow

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Finally back at my computer and I see Gunpoint on sale, excellent! Bought. :D

What's GAF voting for in this community choice? I already have Bastion and don't really know anything about Strike Suit Zero or Awesomenauts...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Somehow I think Enhanced Steam is lying. Also why is it in dollars? Mysteries...

uBP1Z8t.jpg

Looks like you have the Firefox version of Enhanced Steam. This version is currently out of date until Mozilla finishes whatever the hell they're doing.

For best results, use either Google Chrome or Opera Next.

mrgone

With the phone app? How? I can't find the option.

Tap on the little box at the top left of your friends list to slide over the navigation stuff, then tap on your name to bring up your profile. From there you can control your downloads and such under the Games heading

cicero

I got two foils and a booster yesterday within an hour. I previously had 130+ card drops with nothing, of course now the foils and the booster only go for like $.70-80.
Just got an Orcs Must Die 2 foil...only selling for $.70. Foils are the new generic trading cards. They need GOLD foil cards now.

masterkajo

If I had a lot of money I would choose a random trading card and buy the most expansive one rewarding the guy that boldly puts it up for >€200. Can you imagine his reaction? Haha

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I had a nice little .72 cent card slush fund I was going to play the market with but I forgot when you buy a game it empties your wallet boooooo

Glix

How the hell do you remove the heart in the first surgery on Surgeon Sim?

Damn esophagus is in the way and no amount of slicing or hammering seems to shift it without making the dude die on the table.

2010-11-18-2503790001_308060d465.jpg

You need to use a scalpel to cut the connections to the heart. There are four of them. You know you got them all when it stops beating.

PROTIP - THE GREEN SYRINGE WILL STOP BLEEDING!!!!!! INJECT INTO THE FACE BECASUE IT IS FUNNY THAT WAY.

A pad honestly. Get a 360/ps3 pad.

There is one, but it is quite tricky to set up, somewhere on this list. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2900321

X360 or PS3 controller is a must for that game.

Get an xbox pad, seriously, I found it unplayable without it.

Yeah, get a controller.

You guys finally made me install MotionJoy and actually get it working. Now I can play with my controller! Off to Big Screen mode on steam to test it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom