• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this method allow you to use the bluetooth adapter for other devices as well? I seem to recall that MiJ somehow 'reprograms' your bluetooth adapter so that it only works with controllers. Or am I off my rocker?

That is true.

This is what you need(not that malware called MotionJoy):

Controller Install

:O I already installed MotionJoy.
inb4you're already dead

I'll check your link out.

DukeBobby

EichBHO.png

Why? Why even do that?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
while doing a youtube video run, came across the fact that FarCry 3 had a CoOp story mode, and never knew about it. Guess with new FC3 owners from the sale, that could get fixed.

If it hasn't been mentioned, Awesomenauts was said at some stage to be getting cards, so it would probably be worth installing to get in quick.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if it has been said before in one of the thousand post before this.

Not directly steam sale related, but here we go...

As you probably know, brasilian site nuuvem often has good steam offers. Until now, there haven't been any problem with buying games from outside Brazil (I'm in Europe) via paypal. Now, the site requires a physical address and telephone number to proceed with the checkout. It's something like the way to buy digital games on Amazon from outside US.

I entered the address of my
former
company in Sao Paulo and finally I could buy the game witout problems.

hint: Trackmania 2 stadium is currently 15R$ (~5€ or 6,75USD), cheaper than in steam.

Thanks for the tip!

mrgone

Dear Bethesda,

Please apply a proper discount to Call of Cthulhu. It's an old game and I've searched for it so many times during Steam sales that I know how to correctly spell "Cthulhu" without looking it up.

Love, mrgone

Bobshe

Neo Member
Any good strategy games on sale at the moment? I have Crusader Kings II and Civ 5, and Tropico doesn't really look all too interesting.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Yeah that's kinda what I figure as well. I'm just being cheap, haha. I have a few 33-50% discounts on my wishlist that I'm holding out for a 66% or 75% on... La-Mulana, Night of the Rabbit, Another World, Papo & Yo, Monaco, Ms. Splosion Man, Skulls of the Shogun, I'm looking at you...

La-Mulana won't go below 50%. Trust me. We'd love to do a crazy sale, but Valve wasn't interested.

masterkajo

I downloaded about 10GB for worthless cards in Red Orchestra 2, and I'm downloading 5GB for Dead Island cards. What am I doing?

What what what. Gaben disappoints.

At least you are not downloading 23GB for Hitman Absolution's worthless cards.
I won't do it. NO!... Next month when I have bandwith again, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom