• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomodachi

IIRC there was a Mount & Blade someone on this very thread considered great. What was that? And would it make sense for the singleplayer only?

Prophane33

I downloaded about 10GB for worthless cards in Red Orchestra 2, and I'm downloading 5GB for Dead Island cards. What am I doing?

Whatever it is I'm literally doing the same thing (worthless Red Orchestra cards and all). 1 hour until Dead Island is done downloading.

Dear Bethesda,

Please apply a proper discount to Call of Cthulhu. It's an old game and I've searched for it so many times during Steam sales that I know how to correctly spell "Cthulhu" without looking it up.

Love, mrgone

Quoting this to show my support. Every sale I check and every sale I am disappoint. :( I might just buy it at $5.99 if it doesn't see a decent discount this time around.

La-Mulana won't go below 50%. Trust me. We'd love to do a crazy sale, but Valve wasn't interested.

Already have the Game and finished it, but what?

Valve? Can you explain, why Valve wasnt interested? I can think that you guys wanted to become a daily-deal or a flash-deal (that would be great), but Valve didnt want that and there is no possibility to change the price that easily.

Grrr. Okay so I've just spent ten minutes in Surgeon Simulator trying to pick up a mouse.

Can anyone give me a one line guide on how to actually hold onto something?

I think System Shock 2 may have a bug!

I'm suppose to put the sympathetic resonator on this shield generator. However it doesn't let it go in. I've looked up walkthroughs and I'm doing everything right. What's wrong!?!?

FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! said:
jZcyDfz.jpg

Socreges

Banned
This is probably a lot like "HOW DO I MAKE METROID CRAWL", but I've got a question for Half-Life 2:

How the fuck do I sprint? It's set to Shift, but didn't work. Set it to Q, but again it didn't work. Are you not supposed to be able to sprint at the beginning? If so, that makes trying to get away from people awfully frustrating.

eot

Banned
This is probably a lot like "HOW DO I MAKE METROID CRAWL", but I've got a question for Half-Life 2:

How the fuck do I sprint? It's set to Shift, but didn't work. Set it to Q, but again it didn't work. Are you not supposed to be able to sprint at the beginning? If so, that makes trying to get away from people awfully frustrating.

No, you can't strint until maybe 30 minutes in

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I really, really, really, really, really, really wish that Fallen Enchantress had multiplayer. Like, a kit.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So, I have an extra copy of Interstellar Marines in my inventory ($15 value).

Anyone want to trade any combination of these games (or just the one game if it's ten dollars or more) for my Interstellar Marines?

Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
Reus
Fez
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Antichamber
Evoland
Bioshock 1 or 2
Battlefront II
Retro City Rampage
Payday
Dino D-Day
Unreal Tournament 3
Rogue Legacy
Hotline Miami

I'm open to any offers.

Anyone want to trade for any combination of these games (or just the one game if it's ten dollars or more)?

Reus
Fez
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Antichamber
Evoland
Bioshock 1 or 2
Battlefront II
Retro City Rampage
Payday
Dino D-Day
Unreal Tournament 3
Rogue Legacy
Hotline Miami

I'm open to any offers.

Half-Life 2 Episode 1 for Retro City Rampage or Evoland?

cj_iwakura

Wow, why are these so hot compared to GOG's sales? Because Steam has newer stuff I assume? I guess it's not for me, I can hardly run most new PC games. :p

Exeunt

Okay, it's time for Exeunt's daily S.T.A.L.K.E.R. musings!

I was looking up games that went on sale today via steamgamesales, and noticed that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games were finally on sale! Hooray! But wait! Apparently, the games are on sale on GamersGate right now, but no discount on Steam. In fact, the games haven't gone on sale on Steam for about six months now, but Gamestop and GamersGate (the later non Steam-redeemable as far as I can tell) have had sales this year.

I wonder what's going on with the Steam situation, especially with the recent bundle pull. It hasn't stopped the games from going on sale anywhere else.

liezryou

Anyone want to trade for any combination of these games (or just the one game if it's ten dollars or more)?

Reus
Fez
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Antichamber
Evoland
Bioshock 1 or 2
Battlefront II
Retro City Rampage
Payday
Dino D-Day
Unreal Tournament 3
Rogue Legacy
Hotline Miami

I'm open to any offers.

I have unreal deal pack,http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/. I'd trade it for marines.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Grrr. Okay so I've just spent ten minutes in Surgeon Simulator trying to pick up a mouse.

Can anyone give me a one line guide on how to actually hold onto something?

Finger controls are on the screen when you boot up the game. Mouse moves hand. Left-click lowers hand. Hold right click and move mouse to rotate. That's all the info you need to finish the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom