• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sullichin

Damn you GAF!
For some reason I have started multi game idling to get cards and I blame you!
This is probably one of many posts quoting you saying that you can only idle one game at a time for cards now. I think anyway.
Or I'm the first person to respond to you. Now I look like an asshole.

TheD

The Detective
This is probably one of many posts quoting you saying that you can only idle one game at a time for cards now. I think anyway.
Or I'm the first person to respond to you. Now I look like an asshole.

LOL!

So did they disabled multi game idling?

Yondy604

Banned
Installed Dark Souls.

Crashing.

darksouls.wontwork.png

help!

I would wait. Still plenty of sale days left.

For sure. I've never bought anything during a Steam sale that wasn't a daily or flash, not about to start now. Just getting down to the older/lesser known titles on my wishlist that have almost no chance of being on the front page.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Does anyone know if GTA: SA runs good? It is the only GTA I haven't played and I'm kinda interested in it.

maneil99

How do you run more then one steam game at a time. Also here is my Wishlist and here is my steam wallet, what games should I take off, which should I wait to go lower?

32.07 Wallet

GTA Episodes from liberty City 4.99 ( I own GTA 4 on disc )
Sonic Allstars racing 14.99
Gunpoint (is it good?) 5.99
Fable 3 (Loved Fable 2 and the open world)
Rogue legacy 11.99

Total:47.95

Sullichin

How do you run more then one steam game at a time. Also here is my Wishlist and here is my steam wallet, what games should I take off, which should I wait to go lower?

32.07 Wallet

Rogue legacy 11.99

Definitely buy Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed if/when it gets cheaper. It was cheaper a couple of weekends ago so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a daily or flash sale. Awesome game

jtb

Banned

32.07 Wallet

Rogue legacy 11.99

take off Fable 3 it's complete shit. and I say that as someone who liked the first two Fable's for what they are.

32.07 Wallet

Rogue legacy 11.99

Buy GTA and Gunpoint for now. Sonic will for sure go lower, and Fable 3 isn't very good. Rogue Legacy is worth it at any price!

32.07 Wallet

Rogue legacy 11.99

GTA Collection (GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 4, Liberty City Stories) for 7,5 is a good deal

Sigh. Knew the walking dead would win. It's been on sale so many times before. Pretty sure I got it cheaper then this too from GMG.

I know van helping will likely be a deal at some point but I really wanted to play it tomorrow night with a friend.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

32.07 Wallet

Rogue legacy 11.99

As much as I liked Sonic, it was only fun for me when playing local MP. Either way, I wouldn't bite unless it goes down to the $6-7.50 mark.

Fable 3 is trash.

GTA. I'm on the same fence with you. If only for the insane mod I saw of it awhile back. Haven't played the LS side of it though.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Why did you buy that game in the first place? Do you like setting money on fire and playing terrible games?

Bad Rats is decent and playable.

Battle: LA is just a clusterfuck of badness.

Friend had it on his Xbox 360 awhile ago. After all the CoD iterations, I thought it couldn't be that bad. *smh*

....lets see if the PC version is any better.

Do you mean in the future, or presently? Presently there are 6 badges for every game.
I mean in the future, when presumably they will retire the current set and have a new set. You can level up a regular badge to 5, but it just counts as the one badge, but with the foil and regular you already have two for a single game. So I wonder if a next set will have four badge entries for single games.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
My Take:

Devil May Cry 4
System Shock 2
Sleeping Dogs
Castle Crashers
Alan Wake Franchise
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Torchlight II
Deadlight
Doom 3: BFG Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Tomb Raider
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
Surgeon Simulator 2013
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
SiN Episodes: Emergence
Toki Tori
Wizorb
Home
Super Hexagon
Gemini Rue
The Last Remnant
Hotline Miami
Scribblenauts Unlimited
The Cave
Strike Suit Zero Mega Bundle
Postal 2 Complete

Unless they put something super surprising up, I think I'm done with this sale.

Also, I still needs more friends. Hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom