• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If you have Enhanced Steam installed, this (what the Here is pointing to) is a link that points to all Trading Cards games.

terrariacards9hl60.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
BTW I love that some games link to wsgf, as a triple screen owner, I love you

You're welcome! Enhanced Steam interfaces with their database directly so if there is a game in their database that isn't showing up on Enhanced Steam, it's pretty easy to create an account there, update their database, and it'll show up.

:)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Fuck it bought rogue legacy outright. Come at me Gaben.

Parallacs

I own Bastion and didn't even like it, though I beat it for some strange reason.

Such a disappointment. Hopefully SS0 will come up as a daily.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Bastion, finally the community gave the spotlight to a game that hasn't had a sale already. Well done guys, well done.

Copons

If you have Enhanced Steam installed, this (what the Here is pointing to) is a link that points to all Trading Cards games.

terrariacards9hl60.png

You know what I was thinking, a couple of days ago regarding this card frenzy?

As my Badge page is becoming every day more cluttered and impossible to read efficiently, wouldn't it be cool if in the advanced search there was a checkbox for displaying only your games?
This way you could refine your search to display just card eligible games you own.

I don't know if it's technically possible to implement in an extension, but for me it would be super useful.

It took me three tries to do the tutorial mission. During the third try, I flipped my truck over and had to be carried to my destination, where it took me 15 mins to back up the cargo...

Heh, I gave up shortly after the tutorial. I decided that it would probably be easier to drive a real truck than play the game. I was using kb&m though; didn't think to use a controller. Still I can definitely see the attraction to the game though and might give it another go when I'm not so backlogged. Does it have dogging side missions?

Who else is really bugged by that stupid NEW tag over your profile name.

Yes; I pretend it's not there.

When you do something great to help someone in need you feel great, I know I did, but then something brings you down. However, there is always a kind soul who will make your day better. Life is indeed a roller coaster.

Gaf is full of true gentlemans and kind people. I will always defend you guys and give the best of me to help you any time I can fellow GAFfers.

Sorry for the off topic guys, was kinda away today, Buy Dark Souls, buy Sleeping Dogs! Get The Walking Dead, is such a great game, I loved it.

*hugs*

Bastion, finally the community gave the spotlight to a game that hasn't had a sale already. Well done guys, well done.

Bastion has been part of a Humble Bundle and Humble Weekly Bundle right? I was hopeful for Awesomenauts. I wanted a few extra copies for my partner and housemate.

Sullichin

Prepare to PM ModBot

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls -- MB-7873BD09CEF2EDD9 - Taken by BadAss2961

Even I voted for Bastion though.. Strike Suit Infinity was priced incorrectly half the time.. Otherwise I would have certainly voted for that.

I wish they let you change your vote as long as it's a certain amount of time before the end of the poll.

Kuroyume

Banned
Watching the Castle Crashers stream makes me sad. Miss that game so much. Want to see it go cheaper because I already paid $15 or whatever it was way back when. Such a pretty game and such wonderful music.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Crafted the summer badge.

I'm wondering how high (if at all) the getaway card prices will get after the sale is over since there will be no other way to get them and availability will be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom