• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess most people just click on the image of the game they know. They don't even take the time to look at the other games properly. It's more a popularity contest in most cases regardless if people want to buy it or not.

Or lots of people want to buy Bastion. A heap of people here were calling for Primordia.

Grief.exe

Moving along. Anderson Cooper soloing bosses.

Castle Crashers GAF game

FxcdK.png

Starts at 4:45 PM Pacific tonight. Have Mumble installed.

Will be Streaming from Rain's Twitch

1. Grief.exe
2. Drizzle
3. bakeray
4. Salsa

Stimpack

Awesomenauts is a side-scrolling MOBA, and is better than what that sounds like, heh.

Eh, anything MOBA is not very interesting to me. I didn't care for it with Warcraft III, and I don't care for it now. The whole E-sports business that surrounds all of that nowadays only seems to make it dirtier. Not to generalize Awesomenauts, but that's just my feelings towards that genre of game. I'm also not entirely keen on paying for flash games, though there are an exceptional few.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wow bad community choice this round - all F2P games!

Eternia

Awesomenauts is a side-scrolling MOBA, and is better than what that sounds like, heh. I mean, it's not amazing, but it would be great for $3 and every person who has ever wanted to buy Bastion has had the opportunity to buy Bastion for practically free over one million times, give or take a few billion.
To be fair, Awesomenauts was in HIB8 with a $1 buy-in. Along with Strike Suit Zero's bumbled initial pricing, Bastion seemed like the run away winner.

Voted for Warframe because....well I'm not voting for a fucking $42.50 starter pack for a f2p game am I?

Flash deals are Fez, Rage, SR3 and a DRM encumbered piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom