• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed that Strike Suit Zero wasn't chosen. I figured everyone has had a chance to get Bastion cheap by now.

How's Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes? If I love CiV V, will I love this?

Bastion was neat but the levels were too damn short and easy. It gets a lot more interesting with a bunch of Idols activated though. I found it hard to stay motivated my first time through.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Still waiting on that Rogue Legacy daily deal!

skeleton-at-keyboard.jpg

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Bastion was even a Humble Bundle weekly sale. You've could've gotten it for a dollar if you were feeling really cheap. What the hell is wrong with the Steam community.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Bastion was even a Humble Bundle weekly sale. You've could've gotten it for a dollar if you were feeling really cheap. What the hell is wrong with the Steam community.

It's a popularity contest

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Same can be said for Alan Wake, no? After you miss a bundle that's it though.

JakeD

awesomenauts was too, and SSZ has been on sale a lot recently, and cheap in a amazon bundle (or was that infinity?)

didamangi

So apparently Fallen Enchantress owners gets a 75% discount on Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes that makes it $9.99.

If anyone interested in it I can help you get it at that price since I owned the first game.

Stimpack

WTF is wrong with Awesomenauts? That game is cool as hell and a lot of fun.

lol, different strokes. It looked pretty boring to me! Bastion was the only one out of those 3 that I would care to play. Well, Strike Suit looks kind of decent, but it's also already 75% off.

antitrop

lol, different strokes. It looked pretty boring to me! Bastion was the only one out of those 3 that I would care to play. Well, Strike Suit looks kind of decent, but it's also already 75% off.
Awesomenauts is a side-scrolling MOBA, and is better than what that sounds like, heh. I mean, it's not amazing, but it would be great for $3 and every person who has ever wanted to buy Bastion has had the opportunity to buy Bastion for practically free over one million times, give or take a few billion.

masterkajo

Bastion winning is an abomination.

I guess most people just click on the image of the game they know. They don't even take the time to look at the other games properly. It's more a popularity contest in most cases regardless if people want to buy it or not.

antitrop

I guess most people just click on the image of the game they know. They don't even take the time to look at the other games properly. It's more a popularity contest in most cases regardless if people want to buy it or not.
Of course it is, we can still vent our frustration. :)

So apparently Fallen Enchantress owners gets a 75% discount on Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes that makes it $9.99.

If anyone interested in it I can help you get it at that price since I owned the first game.

How does it compare to Civ 5? I love that game and I'm mighty interested in Fallen Enchantress. Sell me on the concept. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom