• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please vote Warframe or Star Trek. Warframe in particular is an excellent, promising F2P title. Marvel Heroes is a repetitive and uninspired mess of a game. I lost traction three chapters in and don't recommend it to anyone.

Mergesort

I guess most people just click on the image of the game they know. They don't even take the time to look at the other games properly. It's more a popularity contest in most cases regardless if people want to buy it or not.

This is nuts! Ppl shouldn't be able to vote for a game they already own! This is stuuuupiid damn it i wanted strike suit 0 to win. 90% of my friends already own this game(me too)[Edit: i mean Bastion].

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cheapest price yet on the Rage DLC.

The_Monk

I'm sorry fellow GAFfers, but are they really asking me to vote between two pieces of DLC and a game that used to cost the same as an Ikea Desk?

I'm so lost right now.

cicero

Thank you for your kind and generous gift of Gunpoint, xelios. I had resigned myself to waiting for another sale or indie bundle to get it because I wanted to buy my brother Warband. Thank you again!!

Community votes for F2P games and DLC are not new right? I distinctively remember DC Universe Online featuring the Flash DLC pack in a community vote only a few sales back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom