• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

KFIlC40.png

Seeing FEZ again almost makes me wanna bite but I'm just gonna hold off and hope awesomenauts gets a flash sale.

I played FEZ this week and it was AMAZING. Granted, I had the best possible circumstances by playing it with a likeminded friend, but in my book it's worth more than any Awesomenauts ever can be.

antitrop

I'm so glad I have absolutely no idea why everyone hates Phil Fish so much. I barely even know who he is, other than that he made FEZ and I think I remember him being too cheap to patch his fucked up game or something.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
RAGE is a game that had good ideas which got weighed down by someone's insistence that they put RACING everywhere and have you RACE to the finishline in a heartRACING storyline filled with moments that get your blood RACING RACING RACING BUZZWORDS

Shooting is really good though, the way enemies react to your shots is some of the best in gaming yet. It's just a shame that the variety is lacking and it gets broken up by shoehorned RACING bits.

Bogard

Voted for Warframe. Also, it's my first steam sale and so far I've only got smaller games due to a limited pc.

Bought Surgeon Simulator 2013, Poker Night 2, and Universe Sandbox.

Oublieux

Whats the verdict on RAGE?

The technology has a lot of potential making a lot of the environments varied, but the texture resolution up close is not that great. Gunplay is absolutely fun, but the game itself is rather short, lacks a solid story, and tries to mix some questing elements but sort of falls flat in that regard.

It's enjoyable for the price it's at, but it's nothing special overall.

I'm so glad I have absolutely no idea why everyone hates Phil Fish so much. I barely even know who he is, other than that he made FEZ and I think I remember him being too cheap to patch his fucked up game or something.

He said Japanese games suck and told a nerd to choke on his cock

Truly unforgivable crimes

I like the guy. He can come off as a jerk sometimes, but he says what on his mind and I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom