• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Whats the verdict on RAGE?

Rage is a pretty solid fast-paced shooter that controls smoothly, has a fun set of meaty weaponry, and has an attractive art style. Not up there with id's past work but you could do much worse for $5.

Story-wise there isn't much to it, which is a shame, as the NPC designs are really distinctive and good-looking from a visual standpoint. Felt like a total missed opportunity in that respect.

Grief.exe

Watch us fail

Castle Crashers GAF game

FxcdK.png

Starts at 4:45 PM Pacific tonight. Have Mumble installed.

Will be Streaming from Rain's Twitch

1. Grief.exe
2. Drizzle
3. bakeray
4. Salsa

Omega

Banned
I'm so glad I have absolutely no idea why everyone hates Phil Fish so much. I barely even know who he is, other than that he made FEZ and I think I remember him being too cheap to patch his fucked up game or something.

He's CliffyB without the fame

Hey guys, that progress bar that counts towards getting a new summer card whenever you buy a new game, does that get reset regularly, or during every community choice.flash deal/etc? I could've sword my progress is more than halfway through but when I purchased Bastion as a gift to someone, it went back to the beginning.

Chavelo

SFxT is a solid fighting game and actually exciting to spectate if people don't play keepaway like Wong :p

Gems and paid fighters say otherwise.

No one really uses custom gems in competitive play and there's been other games that have dlc characters also.

But yeah, keep on hating on shit you don't understand.

The_Monk

Guess that will be it for me tonight good GAFfers, heading to bed and still confused about this Community Vote.. Keep being amazing, every one.

Hope we didn't upset Gaben and this is his revengeance.

Kingven

Dear Gaben, I only need Monaco to be on sale...

Thanks,

Kingven.

GAF tell me, how many games from your original wishlist did you buy... i only bought 2 games from my original list (there were 19 games)... and 7 outside the list...

Hey guys, that progress bar that counts towards getting a new summer card whenever you buy a new game, does that get reset regularly, or during every community choice.flash deal/etc? I could've sword my progress is more than halfway through but when I purchased Bastion as a gift to someone, it went back to the beginning.

It resets back the start after every $10.00 spent, regardless of whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a gift. Of course if your purchase exceeds $10.00, then the progress will be greater than the starting point.

Guess that will be it for me tonight good GAFfers, heading to bed and still confused about this Community Vote.. Keep being amazing, every one.

Hope we didn't upset Gaben and this is his revengeance.

Maybe someone spoke his name three times in front of a mirror. I heard if you do that, he makes everyone suffer via community votes and flash sales of the poor kind.

Dmax3901

Aww man I missed Gunpoint cause I was watching the Final Bosman and Peter Jackson talking with Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright and Nick Frost :(

It resets back the start after every $10.00 spent, regardless of whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a gift. Of course if your purchase exceeds $10.00, then the progress will be greater than the starting point.

See, that's what I thought, but that doesn't seem to be what's happening. I could've sworn my progress bar needed more than $2.30 to reach the $10 mark. And yet when I purchased it, the bar seems to have started from the beginning. Ugh. Will observe this more.

AlexBasch

I sort of liked Rage on PS3 but got a good offer and parted with it. Does it still have issues with AMD cards and some stuff like that?

Hmm Anno 2070 Deep Ocean DLC @ $7.50...

I can't afford it and all I have for trade is a Key for The Walking Dead. At this point i'm pretty sure everyone that wants TWD already has TWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom