• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

First off, a big thank you to The Broken Ska Record for Fez. Pretty awesome of you.

Second, didn't see the Mount was for the DLC, so I must decline Qrusher14242. This that go back into the modbot or do you want me to give it back to you?

Give it to me. Got Warband but no DLC.

Guys.... Holy crap at FTL! Its being eating my life up!

I was going in blind and died 3 times on Easy and loving every single moment of it!

Starting over in normal.

Any tips from veterans?

First off, a big thank you to The Broken Ska Record for Fez. Pretty awesome of you.

Second, didn't see the Mount was for the DLC, so I must decline Qrusher14242. This that go back into the modbot or do you want me to give it back to you?

Could I have it?

Edit: Oh well, beat to the question.

Jørdan

Modbot said:
...copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want
Does that mean the whole line including the game title for example:

Half Life 2: Episode 2¾ -- MB-C1234ABC123BLAH

I think I'm doing it right and I'm just slow.

Yoday

I am broke phi broke right now, but... man, $5 Rage is tempting. Is the PC version good?
To be honest the game looks like complete crap. The textures are incredibly bad, and they just looks orders of magnitude worse in 1080p. If you've never played it before, then yeah, it's worth $5, but if it is to replace a console version then don't bother.

It still makes me sad that The Evil Within is on that crap engine.

qazqaNii

Jørdan;71229231 said:
Does that mean the whole line including the game title for example:

Half Life 2: Episode 2¾ -- MB-C1234ABC123BLAH

I think I'm doing it right and I'm just slow.

Yeah the whole line including the title
i.e.
subject: xx
Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- MB-A0D0B6E8EC820D55

then send to modbot ofc.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I finally loaded up kerbal. Right now I feel like this:

http://i.imgur.com/UXhu8xJ.jpg[/IMG ]

I closed it. I will play again tomorrow. Maybe I can get my ship to move then...

My real world engineering skills don't seem to transfer so well. Is there a good help document in game or something?[/QUOTE]

[quote="Amjad, post: 70740241"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgPr4q5tj-Q"]Watch this video[/URL], it explains the basics and sets you well on your way to your first succesfull lift off and even getting your ship in orbit! It's a little long but very informative as there is a lot of little things you have to get right in the game for you to be succesfull.
[/QUOTE]

AlexBasch

To be honest the game looks like complete crap. The textures are incredibly bad, and they just looks orders of magnitude worse in 1080p. If you've never played it before, then yeah, it's worth $5, but if it is to replace a console version then don't bother.

It still makes me sad that The Evil Within is on that crap engine.
Meh, think I'll rebuy it next time I see it in PS3's bargain bin then. Not feeling like challenging myself with troubles for using an AMD card.

Jørdan

Hehe, in my excitement at the giveaway and my failed attempt at seducing Modbot for the Napoleonic Wars DLC, I forgot that a Bastion Booster just dropped.
ET6yprW.png

oipic

I'm hopelessly addicted to Crusader Kings 2 right now. Help me.....

Yep, no help required - you're in a safe place, and among friends. CKII is my go-to offline/laptop game (along with FTL) when I'm stranded far from my PC.

I've just started getting into the Game of Thrones mod, it's good stuff.

Going to buy fez but now that i see there is a version with the soundtrack im conflicted. Listen to the soundtrack on youtube, to try and get a sense of how good it is. Though i dont want to spoil it buy listen to all of it now. So gaf how is fez soundtrack? Worth it?

Going to buy fez but now that i see their is a version with the soundtrack im conflicted. Listen to the soundtrack on youtube, to try and get a sense of how good it is. Though i dont want to spoil it buy listen to all of it now. So gaf how is fez soundtrack? Worth it?

Yeah, it's pretty good. One of my favorite's from recent years.

Oneironaut

Neo Member
So instead of neglecting my backlog, thanks to Steam cards, now I idle 4 games at a time from my backlog...Thanks Steam!

I've been playing the games for cards instead of idling, and I actually knocked two games off of my backlog because of the cards.

I was already almost finished with ARES, so I beat the game before I even got the last card.

Then when Hotline Miami got cards I started playing that again. My save game was lost, but I got into it and beat the game from start to finish in under 3 hours.

Prophane33

As a pyromancer? You should have an axe and a flame.

As I posted above, I messed up and accidentally chose cleric. I restarted as a pyromancer and got completely owned in the fight, but I'm more confident when I play tomorrow. The thing I hate is that I can't consistently (in fact rarely) start off the fight with a plunging attack.

El Odio

Banned
Once you reach booster pack eligibility do you need to be playing the respective game for one to drop or can you get one while doing something else?

Prophane33

Once you reach booster pack eligibility do you need to be playing the respective game for one to drop or can you get one while doing something else?

Can drop randomly when playing anything else (or not playing at all I believe), you just need to log in once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom