• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmholtz

Of course, but there's no end, and besides, how many MOBA players have you heard of that have good time management? Every time it is ever mentioned on a podcast its how that person never plays anything else anymore. In any case, it's just not for me.
What you're saying can be applied to any multiplayer game ever. They're all about repitition. It's just whether or not you enjoy that repetition. There's a reason you hear about people not playing anything else anymore; it's because these games are actually just more fun than most other games for some people, myself included.
And just to go against your point, I play a game or two (of Dota 2) a day on average. That's maybe 1 to 1.5 hours of my day, hardly ruining my life or anything.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
1AS71zD.png

Giveaway #9 - NEIN!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-DADB7E940134989D - Taken by BHK3

Ledsen

I'm sure I will like Gunpoint, but the text is so small that I'm going to have to drag my easy chair across the living room in order to play it.

Yes, I am a full on HTPC comfy couch gamer. It is awesome...most of the time. Except for small text.

Oh god Crusader Kings 2 flashbacks... have to play that one in 720p. Why no text size option Paradox?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Just so I know what I'm doing in the future, am I supposed to copy the entire line including the title you put up, or just the code (MB-DADB7E940134989D)?

The entire line will work, or just the code will work. Be sure to watch out for my giveaways in the future. I give away some good shit.

4 more giveaways left.

Milamber

STALKER trilogy has been on sale multiple times in the past. Don't know why some people has been putting it off until it was too late. The series is great, except for the second, and I highly recommend everyone get it he moment it ever does go on sale.

Heck, get the first and third even if it is not on sale by the final sale day.

Grief.exe

STALKER trilogy has been on sale multiple times in the past. Don't know why some people has been putting it off until it was too late. The series is great, except for the second, and I highly recommend everyone get it he moment it ever does go on sale.

Heck, get the first and third even if it is not on sale by the final sale day.

It seems to me like there are a massive influx of new members to Steam this year.

They probably missed out on the STALKER deals. People who have been around Steam for a while, who enjoy shooter, all own STALKER. I agree, if you have been here for a while, then there is no excuse.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm a pretty humble guy, probably the most humble guy in this thread, but believe me when I say to watch out for my giveaways. Look for my giveaways if you want to take away an awesome game.

It seems to me like there are a massive influx of new members to Steam this year.

They probably missed out on the STALKER deals. People who have been around Steam for a while, who enjoy shooter, all own STALKER. I agree, if you have been here for a while, then there is no excuse.

I got a gaming PC earlier this year, so, yeah, I'm pretty new to the Master Race.

BHK3

Banned
GOTTA GO FAST

its a code so i'm not sure if it works, got it from a gaffer earlier

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-F3B808087A300C45
Claimed by Timedog

def sim

Wrapped up Half-Life. Surface tension is great, but going to Xen is butt city. That last boss is as janky as I remember it too.

Past that, still a great game. It really shows how shooters haven't advance much apart from the presentational aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom