• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Railroads! was removed from Steam?!
Whyyyyyyy?! :(

Man this sucks. I'm in a holding pattern on buying games while I wait for this guy to get back to me on selling me an Xbox 360 controller. Cant buy anything for myself or any gifts until I know if I can buy his or I have to buy a new one.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
...and now I'm nearing the 8 usd mark and still have plenty of mundane cards to sell.

Oh Gabe, I can rub your chin for this.

Prophane33

Everyone should vote Crusader Kings 2. Yes, I own it -- but it's the best game of the bunch!
Also, today is the day I get past the tutorial level in Dark Souls...I hope.

mclem

Sudden realisation: If you click on 'How do I earn cards" for the Steam Sale on the badges page, you'll get a readout of exactly how much you've spent during the sale.

Now I'm depressed. I mean, I *have* ample disposable income, but gosh, I'm good at disposing of it :)

I asked this before but I didn't get an answer - I think - but now that its a bit more quiet I'll try again.

Since I'm pretty new to Steam and PC gaming in general, what's the best way to keep my save files, even if Im uninstalling Steam-games to make room on my hard drive? Does Steam have a cloud option for this or something like that? Or are all savefiles kept in a map that I can easily copy/move and move back?

Thanks in advance guys! Love the conversations in this topic.

marrec

Banned
What's Deadly Premonition, and why does everyone seem to be so happy that it's on Greenlight?

I'll give you an honest answer.

It's a game in which you play a mysterious law enforcement agent who's been sent to a small town to investigate some crimes.

The narrative is just strange and clever enough to stand above the poor gameplay in the actual game and is heavily influenced by Twin Peaks (not a story spoiler, don't worry). Don't go in expecting it to be as fun to play as Sleeping Dogs, but go in expecting to go 'WWWWWHHHHAAAAATTTT?!' and you'll have a great time.

catabarez

I asked this before but I didn't get an answer - I think - but now that its a bit more quiet I'll try again.

Since I'm pretty new to Steam and PC gaming in general, what's the best way to keep my save files, even if Im uninstalling Steam-games to make room on my hard drive? Does Steam have a cloud option for this or something like that? Or are all savefiles kept in a map that I can easily copy/move and move back?

Thanks in advance guys! Love the conversations in this topic.

Go ahead and google Game Save Manager. Wonderful program.

Lucifon

ok, now we're 3 ppl:
1. DOA
2. Wynnebeck
3. jet1911

one more and it's a go!

only 7.5$ instead of 10$

I know there's another one... :)

Sure if there's still a space available :) Drop me a PM with your paypal and I'll get it sorted after work (just over 3 hours). My Steam name is in my GAF profile. Was going to hold off but at that price...screw it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom