• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

Just saw the ad on Steam that is like 50% extra trade-in value a GameStop if you're getting Steam cards. Just imagine all the games if I traded in my iPad I don't really use (if it is included)! I'd get like 600 for it!

I don't think that promotion works on hardware so you should call and ask.

hlhbk

GFWL is like worst thing ever to happen to us. Or are there contenders?

I have had 0 issues with GFWL itself. The Marketplace was down over E3 weekend, but in game I have no issues at all. There are much worse things out there such as Origin, Uplay, and Tages.

FACE

Banned
Vote for Expeditions: Conquistador you bastiches.

clint-nod.gif

Nabs

So this crash I've been having in Sleeping Dogs (Nightmare DLC) is because the game doesn't like how I dress Wei. Amazing.

Dayum, I got 30 cents for a Dust: Elysian Tale card. I guess furry fans pay up? ;)
But really that's the most I've gotten from a card. Usually .15-20 cents

That is one passionate community. Look at the market prices for that stuff. I sold a Fidget emoticon for a buck and have a background up now for a buck fifty. We could be making bank if the community knew the value of things.

Sullichin

That is one passionate community. Look at the market prices for that stuff. I sold a Fidget emoticon for a buck and have a background up now for a buck fifty. We could be making bank if the community knew the value of things.

I'm enjoying Dust. It's great. But I reallly can't stand Fidget and all of the anime like dialogue. Just not my thing.

Zeliard

I never watched Twin Peaks and don't think I ever will

You have to watch it. That goes for everyone in this thread.

It's on Netflix streaming.

If nothing else, watch it to see how Dale Cooper makes a cup of black coffee with (or without) a slice of cherry pie or donut seem like the most euphoric thing a person can possibly experience in ten lifetimes. One of the greatest television characters ever.

Playing Dishonored for the first time in a while(got the Knife dlc yesterday) and having difficulty picking up bodies. What's the key for it again? Cut off a dude's head and I can pick that up with f.

Mornin' GAF. So what are we doing for the vote here? I see a couple for crusaders and a couple for risen, neither of which I know anything about.....

hlhbk

If nothing else, watch it to see how Dale Cooper makes a cup of black coffee with (or without) a slice of cherry pie or donut seem like the most euphoric thing a person can possibly experience in ten lifetimes. One of the greatest television characters ever.

Is that the only reason to watch it? I to never have.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I could modbot my badrats, but I really don't think it would ever be claimed.
Unless you disguise it as Gunpoint or Rogue Legacy.

Be aware of the possible adverse effects: your potential death at the hands of an enraged GAFfer.

Netflix in my country is shit :/

But yeah, if it's good then who knows, I may watch it someday.

Oneironaut

Neo Member
I've heard that Dirt 3 is worse than Dirt 2, but how bad is it? I really enjoyed Dirt 2, and now I'm wondering if I should buy the third game.

Also, are the menus any less tedious to navigate than the ones in Dirt 2?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OK I greenlighted Deadly Premonition, but only for the potential mod support. I don't need to play the game proper again.

PhaZZe

Banned
I've heard that Dirt 3 is worse than Dirt 2, but how bad is it? I really enjoyed Dirt 2, and now I'm wondering if I should buy the third game.

Also, are the menus any less tedious to navigate than the ones in Dirt 2?

more dlc and gymkana, less circuit and rally

Nabs

Me and my friends had a great time in Dirt 3. We ended up putting in about 20 hours that first week or two.

Nabs

I would really like to get Dirt 3 DLC, too bad it isn't on Steam.

So I got Dirt 3 for free thanks to that huge amd fuck up, and then I got the DLC (MS Points) for free thanks to some facebook fuck up. Feels... good?

I don't know why Codemasters would just leave all that potential money on the table. It seems silly to me.

liezryou

So I got Dirt 3 for free thanks to that huge amd fuck up, and then I got the DLC (MS Points) for free thanks to some facebook fuck up. Feels... good?

I don't know why Codemasters would just leave all that potential money on the table. It seems silly to me.

Uhm didn't they revoke all those leaked AMD codes?

trm1138

Neo Member
Anybody having issues with steam sale purchases no longer counting toward summer card progress? I just added two games to my cart but it looks like it doesn't want to give me credit..

MFFqdlP.jpg

cicero

The actual coffee and cherry pie at the cafe in North Bend WA were nowhere near as euphoric. Which is probably why the place burned down in 2000. I blame enraged Japanese tourists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom