• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

What to vote on between Crusader Kings II, Risen 2, and Expeditions & Conquistadors?

I'm slogging through Risen 2 right now... Crusader Kings will do.

ascully

Does anyone here have any trouble launching the original dead island on windows 8. Bought it some time ago and could never launch it. Redownloaded it yesterday to get the cards they just added and it still won't launch :(

Turfster

Because there was so much interest in it:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Rad Bats, seriously -- MB-9992EFB436C1BFD9 - Taken by chugen

Bizzity

My logic makes sense to me anyway, haha. I was just trying to be helpful! At any rate, my plan is I'm getting FFVII this week no matter what. It has yet to show up for any discount on steam yet. There is no guarantee it will show up at all. After today, there will only be two more days of new dailies, I assume Sunday will be a recap. The 30% coupon from GMG expires tomorrow, ergo, it makes sense, to me at least, that if it doesn't show up today I should take the guaranteed discount instead of holding out hope that it would show up on the last two days of new dailies. I feel like a crazy person now...

Double

My logic makes sense to me anyway, haha. I was just trying to be helpful! At any rate, my plan is I'm getting FFVII this week no matter what. It has yet to show up for any discount on steam yet. There is no guarantee it will show up at all. After today, there will only be two more days of new dailies, I assume Sunday will be a recap. The 30% coupon from GMG expires tomorrow, ergo, it makes sense, to me at least, that if it doesn't show up today I should take the guaranteed discount instead of holding out hope that it would show up on the last two days of new dailies. I feel like a crazy person now...
You and your vile logic! Begone!
:D

Copons

Oh, my bad, I know Ive seen your name pop up a lot for those. Mad props then! I was just gonna warn you not to become another Javadots.

Good on you! Apologies.

627.jpg

He is the one who gives.

The_Monk

Honest question fellow GAFfers but is there any info on how many copies of Bad Rats were sold so far? I know people will suffer from the Rat's Curse on their Steam Library but I can actually see this game selling more than a lot of games on sale.

That and there's another one I keep forgetting the name, Horse and Crystals or something similar, I don't know, but it has horses in it.

chugen

i didn't ask for this

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- MB-E2DE9A88DD4DE9B8 - Taken by supaman900s

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Honest question fellow GAFfers but is there any info on how many copies of Bad Rats were sold so far? I know people will suffer from the Rat's Curse on their Steam Library but I can actually see this game selling more than a lot of games on sale.

That and there's another one I keep forgetting the name, Horse and Crystals or something similar, I don't know, but it has horses in it.

i really wish the Bad Rats publisher, dev or whatever would come forth with those "hey guys the Steam SAles are great the system works here's a chart", because he clearly knows. A 90% discount during the entire sale is not a coincidence.

Ryan_

So, is Dirt 3 worth it for a casual arcade racing fan?

God, why did I miss Sonic All Star Racing Transformed when it was on sale :'(

I feel sorry for you :'(, such a great game. I really hope it goes on sale again for all those that missed the weekend deal.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

You missed when Steam was drunk and priced the Sonic Hits pack as much as All Stars Transformed lol

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I didn't buy it because Sonic always goes on sale during the big sale weeks. Also, I missed the price mistake and got really pissed about it. I was hoping for another pricing mistake on the Sonic Franchise Pack, which also already happened before.

Grief.exe

Here is an update on Batman:AA/AC and Bioshock 2 Steamworks conversion with the potential of dropping GFWL and Securom.

The registry was just updated again, minutes ago. So I will have another update coming up real quick.

UPDATE

Minerva's Den DLC has been added to the Registry. Two forms are going to be available for purchase, standalone and in a pack with Bioshock 2.

iKcIApZpThcKY.png

What to vote on between Crusader Kings II, Risen 2, and Expeditions & Conquistadors?

I'm slogging through Risen 2 right now... Crusader Kings will do.

Don't vote for games that are constantly on sale. Give another game a chance.

People better ask for this, because its one heck of a game.

It would be a travesty if they didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom