• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yay Van Helsing!

Wow.

Worst day yet.

FC3 for $29.99

KuGsj.gif

Both games are excellent, and has some of the funniest dialogue I've heard in any game. Unfortunately each game has one or two levels that are extremely frustrating, but the rest is awesome.

I'd pay up to $15 to have both on Steam. Maybe even $20 if they also include Contract J.A.C.K. (which I've heard isn't good, but I want to play it anyway since I never did so).
I never properly played through the first NOLF because I had a speed issue in that game, everything was just going too fast. So I jumped into NOLF 2 and had a blast. Had some great visuals for the time, and I loved the games that engine produced like Tron 2.0 after (which should also get a Steam release pls).

The boss fight in the form of a duel with a ninja inside a trailer being tossed about inside a tornado was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom