• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

BUT I JUST BOUGHT TORCHLIGHT 2 FOR $10 HOURS AGO.

SON. OF. A. BITCH

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

nexen

Both games are excellent, and has some of the funniest dialogue I've heard in any game. Unfortunately each game has one or two levels that are extremely frustrating, but the rest is awesome.

I'd pay up to $15 to have both on Steam. Maybe even $20 if they also include Contract J.A.C.K. (which I've heard isn't good, but I want to play it anyway since I never did so).

You don't want to play Contract J.A.C.K.
Imagine NOLF but remove any sense of humor, mission variety, and tack on some bad level design.

Nymphae

Banned
Ok sorry to ask so many questions, I have emailed myself a gift and want to get the key to post here. Where do I find the key? I followed the "to receive your gift..." link, and the website only seems to give me options to send it to someone else, or add it to my library?

The_Monk

Hmm garry's mod and Risen sure are tempting.

People should also consider XCOM and Torchlight II because you will get plenty of gameplay time considering those prices.

Seeing Infestation on the front page like that after looking up details on it. It makes me literally sick to my stomach. I hope no one goes near that game because I can't even fathom buying that game even at that price.

Everything else doesn't seem that great to me mostly because of the price's. I already got XCOM and everything else on the list so I'm good for another day. It looks like it's been 3 days since I last purchased a game and it looks like this will make it 4.

I'm good for another day it seems.

Zia

It's a shame Valve wouldn't feature La-Mulana during the sale, but at least they're supporting hardworking indies like Hammerpoint with some front page space.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yet another day without Rogue Legacy sales.

/sigh

It's been said a million times. It's very unlikely that we will see a lower price than $11.99 in the current sale. The game was just released and the kickstarter price was $10. I don't think they want to piss off their kickstarter backers by making it so cheap so soon.

Aaron

Deals so bad feels like Valve be trolling. They even put up War Z as a daily! That's insulting to all decent developers.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's a shame Valve wouldn't feature La-Mulana during the sale, but at least they're supporting hardworking indies like Hammerpoint with some front page space.

Featured games need to have deeper discounts; La-Mulana isn't getting one this sale.

rockx4

Steam has heavy load even with shitty deals, all those people trying to buy Infestation. Would be funny if it moved up to the top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom