• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

BUT IT WAS ON A FLASH SALE AND YOU GUYS SAID THAT WILL BE AS LOW AS IT GETS.

STEAM GAF ARE LIARS.

LIARS I SAY!

liezryou

For those of you who want euro truck 2 sim even cheaper for steam wallet, come at me. I can sell it to you for like 5.5$ steam wallet.

Ok sorry to ask so many questions, I have emailed myself a gift and want to get the key to post here. Where do I find the key? I followed the "to receive your gift..." link, and the website only seems to give me options to send it to someone else, or add it to my library?

everything's in the op

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot in this fashion.

Game Name - https://store.steampowered.com/accou...10G4A0EF24336F

The full code will look like this: https://store.steampowered.com/accou...IL@gmail.com

Delete the question mark and everything after it in the PM to Modbot.

antitrop

Torchlight II is a good game, but it is so massively overrated. Just noticed that 88 Metacritic.

People were just way too forgiving of it after Diablo III.

antitrop

What does Helsing do that Torchlight 2 doesn't?
If you're a fan of the genre you should really just play them both, no need to mince hairs. They're both exceptional and less than $10 for 15 hours minimum of exceptional loot-ARPG gameplay.

Can't recommend them both highly enough for this sale price.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Is the Far Cry 3 deal good? I can't recall seeing the game at $24 before, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Stimpack

Torchlight II is a good game, but it is so massively overrated. Just noticed that 88 Metacritic.

People were just way too forgiving of it after Diablo III.

I didn't care much for the first one, but was interested in the second, thinking that maybe they've made it better. Thanks for this comment, because now I think I'll avoid it.

Odrion

Banned
Featured games need to have deeper discounts; La-Mulana isn't getting one this sale.
I want to know why Playism didn't get La-Mulana a daily discount. I don't want to insult them or anything but... Man, the treatment this game is getting from them is disappointing. Even after that whole Greenlighting fiasco.

I really don't get the Euro Truck thing... is it just a joke for most people around here? Who is the target audience? It's like those train simulators... I know some people must care for them to exist, but who??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom