• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Tempted again by Resident Evil 6. Must stay strong and hold out for $10. I wish Monoco would show up in a daily or flash. I'm still mad it didn't win community choice. Boooo.

Prophane33

I really don't get the Euro Truck thing... is it just a joke for most people around here? Who is the target audience? It's like those train simulators... I know some people must care for them to exist, but who??

Game is awesome .

I've put 3 hours into it and I'm having a blast. I really like listening to the European internet radio stations while cruising through Germany to deliver a couple tons of lumber...then the rain starts and I miss my exit and cause a 3 car pile-up. I really want this to be one of the top games on Steam, it's legitimately awesome -- unlike the joke that is Farming Simulator.

Good points on Rogue Legacy probably not going on sale.

Do we know how long the $11.99 price is going to be good for?

I want to buy it but will wait until the end of the Summer Sale if I can, just in case it does actually go on sale.

rockx4

TL2 is better than the first game in every way. There's a demo to try out too.

I didn't like it as much as the first. Finished the first game on PC and 360 and delved far into the crypts. I haven't even gone beyond act2 yet in TL2 and got it around launch. I've been trying TL2 again with mods though..

Amneisac

But not quite as good as Diablo III when price is taken out of the equation.

I agree whole-heartedly. That being said, did you play Van Helsing online co-op at all? That's the way I'd want to play it, but the forum is full of people asking for a refund because online co-op was broken. Granted that was over a month ago.

I want to know why Playism didn't get La-Mulana a daily discount. I don't want to insult them or anything but... Man, the treatment this game is getting from them is disappointing. Even after that whole Greenlighting fiasco.

The publisher wanted to give the game -75% but Valve wasnt interested. He posted here yesterday.

Deitus

Good points on Rogue Legacy probably not going on sale.

Do we know how long the $11.99 price is going to be good for?

I want to buy it but will wait until the end of the Summer Sale if I can, just in case it does actually go on sale.

According to the store page, the sale is good through July 22nd.

HoosTrax

I really don't get the Euro Truck thing... is it just a joke for most people around here? Who is the target audience? It's like those train simulators... I know some people must care for them to exist, but who??
I feel the same way. And it's similar to my feeling re:My Little Ponies. That gnawing suspicious feeling that it's "popular" in an ironic, meme-tastic way.

I have nothing against sims per say. Enjoyed FSX a lot personally, I'm just not sure that people "like" ETS for the same reason I like FSX.

I didn't like it as much as the first. Finished the first game on PC and 360 and delved far into the crypts. I haven't even gone beyond act2 yet in TL2 and got it around launch. I've been trying TL2 again with mods though..

Same here, but I never gave it a really good try. TL1 was addicting, D3 ruined the genre for me, then I played TL2 and couldn't finish it, such is life.

marrec

Banned
Buying 4 copies of Binding of Isaac to give away. I love that game.

You're a good man.

I've put over 310 hours in to Binding of Isaac. It's easily one of my favorite game of the generation and I even watch Binding of Isaac races. Very very good game and there's no reason anyone should pass it up.

Unless, you're easily offended by flash animated poop I guess.

mileS

Is Van Helsing really 20gigs? or is the requirements posted wrong?

I'm away for the summer and the computer i'm on barely has 25 gigs free at this point, only reason I ask.

also, was going to finally buy Limbo, its full price? damn wtf is going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom