• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Watching the quicklook now... you have piqued my interest

Same here, it looks pretty awesome in a not-the-normal-game-I'd-play kind of way.
It reminds me of when I used to find the populated roads in older racing games and just abandon the races and drive through all the traffic. I might end up grabbing this one tonight.

I'm a trader, this ain't my first rodeo. I say 5.5$ steam wallet because i mean i need you to buy me tf2 stuff off the market for 5.5$ and then trade it to me for the game :).

Dunder only accepts paypal, i am offering an option for people who have steam wallet funds only.
So what're we talkin' here, in the ballpark of 3 keys?

Zia

I don't know guys, the brother-in-law's pot dealer plays The War Z like eight hours a day. It can't be that bad.

Am sitting on a Dark Souls gift because I can't figure out this fucking Modbot system. The OP is confusing me. Do i need to send a PM to modbot with my "receive your gift" link first, and then keys are sent to me so I can write the "register" PM to modbot? Or does the "receive your gift" link get entered in the "register" PM in place of the keys? God damn I feel stupid right now. This is what I get for doing this for the first time while at work.

Just follow these steps and fill in your "receive your gift" link instead of the game key. So like this: Game name: your link here.

Tomodachi

Sorry to be an ass, quoting for new page this first and last time.

Anyone up right now for gifting me (with paypal in advance) RE6 from the UK? I kinda have to go out in 10 minutes and I'm afraid I might lose the flash deal since I'll probably come back half drunk.

JoduanER2

how is the Max Payne 1 widescreen fix of Dean from the steam guides? Does theses bugs happen often?

Some DirectX crash after the loading screen. I haven't seen anyone else report it, but if you happen to get it, just exit the launcher and relaunch the game.

Some people have issues with the game hard crashing or lots of slowdown with this fix. I have no idea what causes this, but it seems like an issue with some specific hardware.

Apparently the mod has a VERY random pattern of working and not working. It works for some people and doesn't for others. I have absolutely no idea what's up with that, but it's likely related to different hardware. I've heard restarting your PC maybe be a fix for some people or starting the game without the widescreen mod .mpm file first. Real bizarre. I apologize in advance if you are one of the people who can't get it to work!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
A bigger crime is MW3 still being $20 during a sale.
Activision is one of the only videogame companies that actually rewards day one purchasers by not devaluing the game immediately.

Unlike a Square-Enix game that will be half price in 3 months or less, you can buy a Call of Duty game knowing that people will be paying the same amount as you for months and years to come.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How are DOTA 2 cards so damn expensive still? The game is free to play!

The game may be F2P but players have to spend $9 in the in-game store to receive a drop*.

* Those who purchased something prior to the Steam Trading Card beta receive four drops for free.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Alright GAF you have my vote..

Which is it?
V644QgM.png

Only need 2 more cards for the summer seal badge.
I have 3 dupes.

What do you need I think I have some extras? I already have the badge.

Stimpack

Oh cool, I might upgrade sometime soon.

Might as well wait for 8.1 now, which comes out next month I think.

I'm not going to delve into it here, because this isn't the place to open that pandora's box, but I've been running Windows 8 since the preview first showed up and I haven't regretted it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom