• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugen

The giveaway's back, after a brief hiatus, with the biggest round yet! No rules, but the games are not as highly-demanded as the games in the first three rounds. Same disclaimers as the past rounds (99.9% sure that these keys will work, let me know if any keys were mangled during the process). An additional note: this round includes some DLC for Darksiders 2. The Abyssal Forge key is from the Amazon bundle a few months back, it's also in the Season Pass, so if you already have the Season Pass, you already have the Abyssal Forge. The Van Der Schmash Hammer DLC key was given to people who registered with THQ's account-system thingy.

Good Luck to all, and congrats to those who grab the keys! See you in (mini) Round 5!

thanks a lot for Sequence!! (and thx to Feep =) )

smr00

Banned
But but...we're only haflway through the sale! (unless I'm wrong it's not two weeks anymore?)
I didn't come prepared but i did come with a strict budget that i won't allow myself to break.

Next time (winter sale) i am coming prepared with hopefully a bigger budget. I got most of what i really, really wanted and gave a few people here on GAF some games off their wishlist so i am happy with the overall gaf/steam experience. Great first steam sale and i can't wait for winter to come around.

I will keep my eye on the daily stuff in case these cards give me enough cash to buy something or something pops up under $3.88 but that's pretty much it. Been fun y'all.

ieavei

The giveaway's back, after a brief hiatus, with the biggest round yet! No rules, but the games are not as highly-demanded as the games in the first three rounds. Same disclaimers as the past rounds (99.9% sure that these keys will work, let me know if any keys were mangled during the process). An additional note: this round includes some DLC for Darksiders 2. The Abyssal Forge key is from the Amazon bundle a few months back, it's also in the Season Pass, so if you already have the Season Pass, you already have the Abyssal Forge. The Van Der Schmash Hammer DLC key was given to people who registered with THQ's account-system thingy.

Good Luck to all, and congrats to those who grab the keys! See you in (mini) Round 5!

Thanks for the Abyssal Forge DLC!

cicero

Stuff.png

Unless there's a Star Wars franchise sale (want BF2 and Republic Commando), I'm saled out.

There is a Star Wars Franchise sale currently going through DunderHassan.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Zero-Crescent thanks for Oil Rush. Looks like it should be a pretty fun game. I enjoy the strategy genre.

Again much appreciated!

I was bummed Strike Suit Zero lost the vote, but the GB quicklook kinda cooled me on it... maybe Infinity (the arcade version for $1.75) would be more fun?

Sdawg36

Thanks for Swords & Soldiers!

Martian

Wow, great giveaway! Thanks for aquaria dude!

smr00

Banned
There is a Star Wars Franchise sale currently going through DunderHassan.
Well worth it.

I debated for about 5 minutes before i decided to jump in head first. Already installed Republic Commando and Empire at War.

Still waiting for a sale on the two games I actually want.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin.

It's not gonna happen, is it? :(
You missed the flash sale on them :(

Hopefully they come back because a buddy of mine is super bummed that he missed out on them. I still don't quite understand all of the graphical settings for them (still kind of new to pc gaming) and the ys games offer a buttload of options that i have no idea what they are like

Mipmapping
Device HAL or REF
Some tap Anisotropic filtering samples? Like 52 tap 7 samples or 128tap 16 samples.. Don't know what the shit any of it means i just maxed it all out and they look gorgeous

v0rtikal

how surprising... Activision not giving a flying fuck about discounts. Regardless of having MW3 on sale right now the rest of the franchise has shitty discounts.

cicero

Thank you for the Van Der Schmash Hammer DLC.

Komedy

Neo Member
and so my first go at a give away. Hope this goes to plan. Have fun whoever nabs it

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-8DD1D8EF46B41404

ss_lemonade

Thank you! Got NightSky

metalshade

I think I have spent as much on gifting and buying up gifts to dole out over the next few months as I have clearing my wishlist!
Budget seppuku.

Trying again, if the unreal tournament wins the vote, does its franchise pack get discounted to 75% too?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
S7EVNGC.jpg

What a lackluster day for me today.

I guess if you wanted to feel better about it, you'd have to disable Enhanced Steam. But I don't recommend it.

cicero

I went to go buy Port Royale 2 as a gift because Port Royale 3 is on sale, and now I see that it has been pulled from Steam. When did this happen and does anyone know the reason why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom