• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #3 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Mentioning Civ IV makes me remember that I lost my Civ IV disc.
ibakvDZWqh2fEU.gif

Did you get BNW yet?

wilflare

anyone missed the sale on the DMC Bundle (3+4) and is hoping to buy it?

I bought a copy thinking I'll play it on the PC.. but seems like DMC3 is better played on the PS3 (HD Collections) and I already have 4 on PC.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
I'm slightly disappointed in this summer sale...mostly because a lot of the games are still on my wishlist. That's not to say I haven't bought some of my anticpated games yet. I did. I bought The Swapper, Dust An Elysian Tail, Mark of the Ninja, Dishonored + DLC, Eschalon Book II, The Walking Dead, Scribblenauts)

I have a lot of co-op games that my friends are all planning to buy to play together, but they haven't been listed as flash/daily's yet...

For example, I'm waiting for:

Monaco
Lost Planet 2
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

All co-op...no flash/daily's yet...*sigh*...

Khronico

I have been living and breathing Steam all this week. I think need to take a break and go outside. Or play more Mark of the Ninja...

-NeoTB1-

Three random posts between now and 13490 will receive one of the following:

Civ IV, Bad Rats or Portal 2.

Oooh, nice. Very generous.

I played through Dark Souls on 360, but only finished half the game. I'm tempted - very tempted - to get it on PC.

Karu

Bought no game in like 2 or 3 days. Getting quite depressed here. Maybe tomorow'll finally be my day! Probably not though. Buha. Wanna get rid of my money!

nictron

Do you guys think that there is any value in hoarding these first series of cards in hopes that their value will increase? I would think that this would happen with the Summer Sale cards at the very least since they will be the more difficult to obtain cards.

Firehead

Right, added Euro Truck Simulator 2 to my wishlist, after reading about it on here. Looks and sounds like it'd be infinitely better than those 18 Wheels of Steel games I own. >_>

Bumhead

Banned
What's Torchlight 2 like?

Is it multiplayer, and if so am I still likely to enjoy it single player? Most of my online friends seem to have racked up some big play time on it so I assume they've already played it.

Tame

wish Resi 6 dropped down to £6 (trade in price for ps3 version) for me to justify buying it, which is why i bought Dark Souls.

Trying not to dip too hard into my ps4 fund.

still keeping an eye on FC3 Blood Dragon, Rogue Legacy, Van Helsing and Sacred 2 to drop over 50% at least

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm really surprised Rhode Island wouldn't want to participate in future sales.

I'm curious as to how much they sold when they put it up for sale last time. You would think that it would have been a large enough burst of income that they'd want to do it more often.

C'mon Rhode Island, yer killin me!

Milamber

You'll be waiting a LONG...LONG...time. Rhode Island has the rights, and they seem content with doing nothing with it.

Now now... it did go on sale before, and there are still 3 major sales more this year. The Steam Autumn Sale, Steam Halloween Sale (Deadly Premonition Released!!!) and finally the Steam Winter Sale.

Plenty of chances of Amalur to go down again.

Grief.exe

wish Resi 6 dropped down to £6 (trade in price for ps3 version) for me to justify buying it, which is why i bought Dark Souls.

Trying not to dip too hard into my ps4 fund.

still keeping an eye on FC3 Blood Dragon, Rogue Legacy, Van Helsing and Sacred 2 to drop over 50% at least

Why have a PS4 when you have a PC?

I might pick up a PS4 in 2015, there doesn't seem to be much point of picking one up before then.

I'm curious as to how much they sold when they put it up for sale last time. You would think that it would have been a large enough burst of income that they'd want to do it more often.

C'mon Rhode Island, yer killin me!

I think they netted 700,000

zma1013

Ahahaha, no wonder Infestation looked so terrible. I thought it was a Day Z clone, it turns out to be the WORST Day Z clone, War Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom